ossobuco

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 03:30 pm
@momoends,
"He" is a she, has been here for years. Her first name, if I remember, was Sofia, then Lash Goth, then Lash.

Drew Dad doesn't need instruction about her past posts, but, reasonably, you didn't know that.

momoends

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 03:53 pm
@Lash,
Explain
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 04:05 pm
@Lash,
I created a bunch of garbage for points' sake? All I did was relate what you have written in posts here. Did I misrepresent your positions? You made a claim that you have always held certain positions. I pointed out that your posts from previous election cycles seem to dispute your claim.

If I posted garbage it was only a result of me putting on display some of the garbage you have strewn here over the years that I took the time to collect.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 04:11 pm
@parados,
I put you back up on thumbs, but I just gotta comment that your memory is pretty good compared to mine. I forget most things I read almost immediately.
momoends

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 04:46 pm
@ossobuco,
Good to know, forgot to use «them» (thats the correct word to use when you ignore the others gender)
I wasnt adoctrinating anybody just mentioning this subs MO. I would usually apoligize if somebody felt offended but.... if you already knew i was new here why did you feel the need to tell me off about it when.i was juat giving my support?
ossobuco

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 04:59 pm
@momoends,
I was informing you of her history. Feel free to ignore my post if it is of no use to you.

I've no idea who you support, as it was not clear, at least to me.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 06:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
You do realize that the info shared was from more than ten years ago? I do not know about you but many open minded people do change there minds over many years.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 06:30 pm
@reasoning logic,
You'll have to forgive me, because my memory is not very dependable in my senior years. My wife has to remind me to take my pills every day.
Lash

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 06:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
No one will hold that against you, CI.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 06:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Cicerone I have come to respect you over the years and it seems that you are a moral person but even I get morality wrong no matter how hard I try. This is no utopia that I live in. Wink Wink
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 07:26 pm
Lash Bernie is speaking to you and I, What do you plan to do about it?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 08:07 pm
@parados,
Do you hate to hear young black men who share the same philosophy as me?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 10:01 pm
@snood,
Snood I think that there is no misunderstanding between me and you where I stand on your behavior being that you seem to be someone who could care less about others but with all of that aside I find many sociopaths to be prosocial who may see reality differently than you, With that said and cutting to the point how do you see this video differently than prosocial psychopaths?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 10:48 pm
{Oh your God} can you believe this as well?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 25 Jun, 2016 11:25 pm
If I myself were to make this same reply it would mean that I would jump ship after the convention and run with Jill if I was not the nomine. What does it mean to you?

RABEL222

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2016 12:00 am
@reasoning logic,
I thought from the beginning that Bernie and his people wanted Trump as president. Bernie tried to take the democrats to the cleaner and when they wised up to him he went to the green party. Well you and Lash have got your wish. Bernie running on the green party ought to drain off enough votes from Hillary to elect Trump. Congrats on being successful conservative undercover agents.
Blickers

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2016 12:06 am
@RABEL222,
Is Bernie going to the Green Party?
Lash

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2016 12:33 am
@RABEL222,
Super Secret Double Agent!
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2016 12:34 am
@Blickers,
No. Rabel's off his meds.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 26 Jun, 2016 07:25 am
How many of you will be voting for someone who hangs out with pedophile rapists?