reasoning logic

Reply Thu 26 May, 2016 03:18 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
....uneducated voters still have a say in who leads the country and their vote counts as much as yours.

This is true and a reason we need to let them know about the caucus and explain to them, "when they participate in a caucus they can see that their vote is counted and not being manipulated the way they can be at times in primaries.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 26 May, 2016 03:27 pm
Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump debate?

Donald Trump Responds To Having A Debate With Bernie Sanders!

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 26 May, 2016 03:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
Trump wants $10 million for that debate. He's chicken little; all money and no brain.
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 26 May, 2016 03:36 pm
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 26 May, 2016 03:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Trump wants $10 million for that debate.

Maybe you heard something that I have not but the latest news I heard was that Trump wants to debate Bernie for charity and use the debate to raise money to help women's health.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 26 May, 2016 03:55 pm
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 May, 2016 04:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
it was a joke
Mr. Sanders took the bait
shame really
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 26 May, 2016 04:04 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
it was a joke
shame really

I know Donald is sick but would he act seriously and be joking about raising money for charity?
snood

Reply Thu 26 May, 2016 07:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
it was a joke
shame really

I know Donald is sick but would he act seriously and be joking about raising money for charity?

You say you know he's sick - then you ask a question that would require us to judge him against a rational person standard.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 04:22 am
@reasoning logic,
He's doing everything possible to back out of the debate. He figures there's no way Bernie will come up with 10 mil. Bernie will emphasize how very little Trump knows. Trump knows he can't debate Bernie.

Hillary won't do it either.
Brand X

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 05:07 am
@Lash,
No matter what happens with the debate, or no debate....Trump keeps winning the 24 hour news cycle just like he's done from the beginning.

Hillary is out in the cold.
revelette2

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 05:34 am
Let them debate each other, two losers debating while Hillary wins the presidency notwithstanding all the stinking emails.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 05:47 am
That's a good characterization of this - I haven't really thought of Bernie as a loser per se until recently - more and more he seems to be all about Bernie.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 10:14 am
@Brand X,
Quote Brand X:
Quote:
No matter what happens with the debate, or no debate....Trump keeps winning the 24 hour news cycle just like he's done from the beginning.

Hillary is out in the cold.

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah279/LeviStubbs/Clinton20qualified20over20Trump2063-39_zpsnw0pojbq.jpg
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 11:13 am
@Brand X,
What a great way to start a third party challenge: go after the more than 50% truly small i independents and the large numbers of disaffected and disgusted Republicans and Democrats.

Then I'd put the two top vote getters into a run off if one of them didn't break 51%.

For the record - just once more: if Bernie Sanders isn't the nominee, I will support Hilary Clinton. I would be highly dismayed if Sanders went third party.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 11:20 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Hillary won't do it either.

What is "it?" Debate Trump or debate Bernie?

IMO, Clinton and Sanders have had enough debates, the only one who could really benefit from further Clinton/Sanders debates is Trump.

I have no doubt that Clinton would crush Trump like the cockroach he is, but I'm not sure it would translate into primary votes. Sanders would crush Trump, too.
Brand X

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 11:29 am
@Blickers,
What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 11:50 am
@DrewDad,
I'd love to see that debate to show how small minded Trump is. His money will not protect him from any debate.
Let's build that wall between the US and Mexico. NOT
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 12:08 pm
@Brand X,
Doing well in polls far in advance of the election is nice, but it won't do you much good if the public is convinced you don't know enough to be president.
Brand X

Reply Fri 27 May, 2016 12:16 pm
@Blickers,
Okay, but your post still seems totally unrelated. *shrugs*