friend or lover?

jj8889

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 03:14 pm
I am a gender blind teen (female).
I am currently "talking" to another female.
We say we are friends, but have previously been more... she keeps making plans for "us" to go places with each other, for example she has added to a list to go to Scotland (im from london btw), because her mum says it is a real romantic place. But then will turn around and tell me to chest/fist bump her in another conversation.

I am completely confused.I am okay with us being friends, but i also wouldn't mind being more.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,085 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2015 06:59 pm

Starting out as friends is a start.

This is something that has to be revealed over time.

I hope that - above all else - she treats you kindly and with respect.
jj8889

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 03:20 pm
@PUNKEY,
Thank you.

I agree with starting out as friends to be a good start.
I do too
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 03:29 pm
@jj8889,
It could be that your friend didn't feel a strong enough connection with you or wasn't / isn't looking for a serious relationship but she "does" like you as a person otherwise 1) she would not talk about you two going to Scotland - every girl loves romantic places or 2) chest/fist bump - as that's a sign of affection.

Take the affection as two girls being best friends and if it as stated already goes later in a different direction that both of you want it's because both of you want it. If not, you've got a great friend there.
jj8889

Reply Fri 1 May, 2015 05:46 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Thank you is appreciated.
0 Replies

stephaniewindom

Reply Thu 28 May, 2015 03:09 am
First start as a friend think about love is next.
0 Replies