Crazy about a married woman who's giving me mixed signals

virimax

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 06:23 pm
Hey all, I'm looking for some advice here. I'm a 50 yr old single guy. About a year ago I started playing an online game with a married female co-worker who's about my same age. It all started innocently enough, just playing the game, but soon we were chatting thru the game with naughty messages and she started sending me nude photos. Now we chat, text our cell phones and call each other daily, several times a day, as well as sexting and the nude photos. When we are alone I have touched her intimately many times, sometimes just her shoulders or back, but sometimes I grab her ass, feel her breasts or thighs, or even slip my hand under her skirt and feel her ass. Her marriage is unhappy and sexless (no sex for 3 yrs), but she's told me she doesn't plan on leaving him. She just talks to me and does a lot of volunteer things so she's not at home as much. When he's out of town on business we have online sex or talk for hours on the phone.

What gets frustrating and where she gives mixed signals, is that I'd like to go further. Like the other day we were having lunch alone, and she was wearing a short skirt. I proceeded to put my hand on her leg and start to slide my hand up her thigh under her skirt. My intention was to touch her panties and fondle her. But just as I started moving my hand up, she pulled away and said "hey, hey", so I stopped. She knew I was frustrated and told me later that she was sorry for giving me mixed signals. I asked her if she wanted me to still touch her, and she said yes she enjoyed it. So I guess I don't understand how she is ok with what we do now, but seems unwilling to go any further. I'm not looking to wreck her marriage. All I would like is a friends with benefits/NSA type thing. She's sexually frustrated and I'd be willing to fill that need sometimes, even if it's just fondling or oral sex. I have told her that. I have mentioned my frustration before, and she has apologized and offered to stop sexting and sending the pictures if I wanted. She has even told me that she would understand if I ended the friendship and stopped talking to her because of how I felt. But the thing is, I don't want to stop doing those things. I love the attention and what we do together. I just would like more. And the couple of times that I have stayed away and stopped talking to her, she immediately bombards me with texts or messages me and sends me pictures, so I know she doesn't really want me to walk away either.

So what should I do? I need some advice.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 713 • Replies: 4
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 06:48 pm
@virimax,
Code:I'm not looking to wreck her marriage. All I would like is a friends with benefits/NSA type thing
The two statements above are incompatible. If you don't want to wreck her marriage, then back off. If you want to be friends with benefits then you are not concerned about wrecking her marriage.

One would think that at 50 you were old enough to know better. Guess not. Here is my advice. Stop messing around with a married woman. If her marriage was all that bad, she would leave the guy to be with you. She doesn't want to leave, but yet she enjoys flirting with you. In my book, she is using you. You really just want to be her plaything?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2015 06:50 pm
She's a nut job. Leave her alone.

Next case.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2015 06:17 am
WHY are you spending time with this 1) unattainable 2) unwilling woman?

For goodness sake, man. Find a woman who can have a complete relationship! (OR is this kind of teasing what you like, since YOU are not willing to be a real, committed relationship either? Think about it.)

0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 10:14 am
@virimax,
Since I am 'that woman' I have to tell you if she was in sexless marriage for 3 years and she has a man who is willing to do her - she would be having sex with you by now and much earlier. I do not think she is truthful about sexless marriage. You make her horny and she goes fks her husband. Apparently.
Ask her about it. I would have a totally different opinion if she had sex with you. It is just doesn't make any sense...touch me but don't fk me...WTF?
0 Replies