To counter my previous thread.

IAN442

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 07:17 pm
The positives...

My folks travelled all over the US with us...i got to see a lot of history stuff that i've passed on to others.

My dad is Da Man...i know he sold me out for my stepmom but still the guy is truly himself when she isn't around Very Happy

My stepmom raised me right...but sometimes the direction was really cold and misguided. she kept on me about my scouting and music playing abilities.

They did care for me...do i love them yes regardless of the problems that were mentioned.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 585 • Replies: 3
No top replies

doglover

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 07:24 pm
Ian...the man I know you to be is a tribute to your Dad and your stepmom too. BTW...I think it's great she kept on you about the scouting and music. Look at the awesome headbanger you turned out to be. Mr. Green
0 Replies

lisabee115

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 08:03 pm
Ditto what doglover said. All of those experiences have made you the man you are. I like that man, very much!! Very Happy
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 09:45 pm
IAN refers to:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=759311#759311

IAN--

No need to start a new thread for every comment. Just press the "Post reply" button on the upper left hand corner of the thread and type in your response.

By the by, your wife has good sense.
0 Replies