Another day when there is no God

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 03:58 am
@layman,
Wow!

A thread "frozen" by the moderators in this forum!

Musta been one hell of a doozy...considering what doesn't get frozen.

Now I gotta play a round of golf with that thought occasionally coming to mind. I only hope it doesn't happen often during my putting.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 01:39 pm
http://www.seopher.com/images/internet.jpg
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 03:59 pm
I don't even know what the talked about thread is, thus what the questions would be.

This is a pretty much lettem talk site, much of why I like it and stay, while I sometimes whine, as the miles of You're wrong, No, You're wrong go on and on, but maybe there is some fangle rangle matter they are considering.

Off to explore.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 04:20 pm
@ossobuco,
My exploring told me nothing.

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 04:22 pm
@ossobuco,
I didn't find it either, Ossobuco.

Another day when there is no answer to the question: What is the thread that is frozen?
ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 04:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I figure the hamsters could discuss stuff.
I speak as a never possible hampster - corgis are too fat and waddle and sing or at least call out almost verbally.
But I get mods may want to talk.

Meantime, please don't bilge the Blues thread.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 05:58 pm
Oh, and layman's still here, trying to batter Olivier. I like both of them.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 06:18 pm
I suggest if layman's elusive thread is at all important to him he try starting it anew. It may turn out to be easier than he expects.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 07:22 pm
For anyone who may care, it's the relativity (Einstein) thread I started months ago that was "frozen." Ollie has since revived it as edition "2." I have yet to hear from any hamsters on the matter.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 07:42 pm
@layman,
Ah.
I've no idea what went on.

Whatever. I am a clear friend of Olivier. This may not be good for him, pour sap, to quote an old Jackie Gleason program.
I tend to get his points.

Same with you, layman. I do oft get yours. I think you are nuts about homosexuals, your problemo.
Doesn't mean I don't read.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 07:45 pm
http://wfiles.brothersoft.com/d/d_s/dog-and-sunset_183596-480x360.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 07:55 pm
Overlong threads slow down, due to their size. Likely that is what happened to layman's thread.
layman

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 08:20 pm
@edgarblythe,
Could be, Ed. That had turned into one long-ass mess, sho nuff. About 70 pages.

On the other, I'm currently posting in some threads that are at least 300 pages long (others are no doubt longer), so...

I suspect that Parados was behind it, somehow. He lost a $10,000 bet to me in that thread.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 08:25 pm
@ossobuco,
Heh, Jo, I'll ask you more about this in the thread you first brought in up in, OK?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 08:34 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Musta been one hell of a doozy...considering what doesn't get frozen.

Naw, not at all, really, Frank. I mean, at one point I did call Ollie a Bitch and asked him why he did deviant things with donkeys, but, ya know, there was a good reason for it and it all blew over.
ossobuco

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 09:00 pm
All this calling of people names is tiring for a reader and tends to be a minus for the accuser.

I say this as a person who was ok in logic but that was just with the nun teaching a short class.

The good thing is that I actually had a class in it.

I want it taught in highs school, or maybe earlier.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 09:08 am
It looks to be a good day around here. There may be some showers, but that is normal this season, this year. I hope no atheists knock on my door to spread their evil doctrine. It would so spoil my day.
layman

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 09:14 am
@edgarblythe,
If ya see Richard Dawkins comin your way, Ed, haul ass, quick. He's on, like, a Mormon "mission," ya know? It's his job now.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 09:14 am
@edgarblythe,
Have you heard the word of the Lard today? Have you accepted the Lard as your lord and savior? As it says in Baconians 9:41...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 09:25 am
You have to seek Dawkins if you want to criticize him. Doorknockers are the flies you want to swat.
0 Replies