I like a heart broken girl

jj8889

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 12:09 pm
Hi
I will try to make this very long story as short as possible. Still long, sorry *covers face*
I started talking to this beautiful girl over twitter just over a year ago, after i had just come out of a 2 year relationship with my ex. The relationship was pretty much over months earlier, but my ex would not expect it.

Me at the girl i met of twitter clicked instantly, well that is what i thought. We would talk all day and all night, talk about anything and everything i fell for her pretty fast(unusual for me ). She seemed like she had fallen for me also, as she was asking me to completely stop talking to my ex, and would get angry if she saw me communicating with other girls.
Long story short we stopped talking as we started getting trolled over twitter and via text msg, which i later found out was my ex.
I tried with her (twitter girl) but she ended up not replying for days on end, and started to deciding when she would and when she wouldn't reply back to me.

After months of trying i finally gave up. When i saw her opening flirting on twitter with a American girl. Her and this american girl actually ended up getting together (im more Nottingham, UK btw).
She moved to America for this girl. And they broke up within 15 days of being over there, even though they had been official for months before they met.

I don't know what it was but i got this feeling in my stomach, as if she needed me. I searched through my msgs on twitter until i came across her number and i texted her.
from the day i contacted her we have been getting along, so much better. And she keeps suggesting meeting up when she's in a better mind set.
She keeps suggesting that when shes better we will be sending a lot of time together.

She asked me if i liked her, i told her i did but its not fair on her. However a lot of the feelings i previously had have gone. But i still do have a lot of time and love for her. She replied that she is not yet ready for a relationship.
I've made it very clear that we should be friends, but she keeps telling me how she appreciates me and wants me around.

The american girl, has broken her she doesnt see her true beauty and taking this time to find herself again. Ive been there for as i know exactly how she feels, as he made me feel the exact same way.

I asked her if she ever actually liked me, she told me at first she really liked my attention, but it was more than that because we spoke all day and we facetimed and planned to meet.

Even though i do want to be her friend, and ive dated girls after her. I can't help but plan "our" future together in my head. I cant stop thinking maybe there will be a happily ever after. Even though i know she is heart broken and going through alot.

i am there for her whenever she needs to vent, or talk.

I have fallen back a lot and she has started to contact me first and check up on me, shes been giving me advise on things also.

But she has started to not reply again. I put it down to her being hurt and having a bad week. But i cant help but think shes starting to play mind games again, this time i refuse to fall for them... i refuse to chase her.
I am stronger and know my self worth this time around.

what should i do?

jespah

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 12:26 pm
@jj8889,
I'm seeing a ton of effort on your part, and very little on hers. You are far too available!

You're also obsessing, it seems.

Don't be so available. Not a mind game - just - don't you have other things in your life?

Then do them. Be there. Whatever, whether it's cosplay or knitting or school or work or dog walking or whatever.

But don't be there quite so much.

Either she'll be interested again, or you'll be having so much fun living your life that you won't miss her.

Win-win either way.
jj8889

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 12:43 pm
@jespah,
@jespah

Thank you for your reply.
I have my own business and i am a student; she knows im dating and she has told me if i cared that much i wouldn't be dating.

I am living life, as i said i have fallen back and i wait for her the contact me before i contact her.
I will take your advice on boarf.
djjd62

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 01:06 pm
I like a heart broken girl

who doesn't?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2015 05:33 pm
@jj8889,
Sounds like you've got a great, busy life.

I'm sure people are interested in you (not just for love stuff, but because busy people doing cool things are interesting). One of 'em might be an awesome woman.

Go get 'em, tiger. Smile
0 Replies