Love problem

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 01:59 am
Hello my dear friends... My name is deep.. I'm a medical studnt... I'm facing some serious problems with my girlfriend... Well lets start about my love life...
Her name is priyanka.. She is a BA student... We're in a relationship for one and a half year...
I know she loves me... But the way she sometimes behaves with me make me very heart broken... SHE TAKES ME FOR GRANTED... Like if i say her something like "u shouldn't have done like this baby".. Then she directly says "m sorry but m not the perfect girl for u... M not the type of girl u deserve... Its ur bad luck that m ur gf"...
When i ask her later "baby why were u hurting me?" She says "i always hurt u... Its ur bad luck that ur with me... I cant take care of u"... She really hurts me by saying these... After few days if i tell her "baby plz dont say like these... Baby i get hurt"... She tells "i was just testing ur patience sweetheart"... whats this....? i cant tolerate more... she makes me realize that she is not a good girl... And i should leave her....
Just a week before... Without any reason she was hurting me... She was telling me to go away from her life... She loves another boy.... I was crying like anything over the phone...... I told her that its impossible... U cannot love any other boy... Because i know how much u love me... And at last u know what she was telling me.. " I'm proud to have a boyfrnd like u... U trust me so much... Even i told u that i love another boy still u were not believing that i can love any other boy...." That night i was still crying... She told me that she was testing my love for her... And my patience... And by doing these she is making our relationship stronger.... That night i asked her to promise me not to do such things again.... She promised and told that i passed all of her test... And told me that " I was hurting u so much still u love me"... She promised me that next time she wont tell me about break up and all.... But she doing these things again and again... And makes me cry... After that she tells me" I know u wont leave me under any circumstances".....
But i'm not liking it anymore.... How much more will she test me...
Please help me buddies...... I want help from someone... feeling very depressed and lonely... :-(
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 477 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 05:21 am
@Deepjyotidp,
Why would you stay with someone who mistreats you and plays such stupid, hurtful games?

Next time she tells you she's in love with someone else, call her bluff. Say something like, "That's nice. Have fun together." Then get up and leave.
Deepjyotidp

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 05:09 am
@jespah,
I think you're correct.... But if i tell her like that she would say.. "i was just testing u baby...".. and also would blame me that i donot understand her love.... Really i'm in a mental dilemna.... what to do
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 05:21 am
@Deepjyotidp,
She sure would she likes mind games.

Listen to Jespah honestly.

Some women are like this and play these games I bet she gets gifts from you yes? And what ever she says you agree with though you "try" to stand up for yourself.

Women like this hopefully will make you stronger to find someone that doesn't play these games.

Walk.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 9 Apr, 2015 06:11 am
Deep - you are being toyed with. She is teasing you because she enjoys being powerful over men.

And you take part in this very demeaning conversations with her so willingly!

Stop playing a part in this!

Your low self esteem and her cruelty make a bad combination.

Tell her to stop teasing her or you will break up with her. If she says she is "testing" you, then tell her you don't need to do that.

I have a feeling that BOTH of you have played this "testing" game a lot in your relationship.
0 Replies