I Miss Squinney

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 09:50 am
I always back up and then try again when I miss her.....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 09:51 am
husker wrote:
Sorry BpB
Thoughts and prayers yer direction

Appreciated, but please direct all thoughts and prayers to her father and his immediate family.
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Wed 23 Jun, 2004 09:54 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
..........Appreciated, but please direct all thoughts and prayers to her father and his immediate family.

I guess you're kindof 'later, when i get around to it' family! (as opposed to immediate Rolling Eyes ).
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 01:05 am
Dads are Special People
I would have given anything to spend more quality time with my father before he passed away. No matter how old we get, we are always daddy's little girl. She is where she needs to be....
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 08:45 am
BoGoWo wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
..........Appreciated, but please direct all thoughts and prayers to her father and his immediate family.

I guess you're kindof 'later, when i get around to it' family! (as opposed to immediate Rolling Eyes ).

well I meant his wife and children......the ones that are there with him and having to suffer the illness with him.....I shouldn't even be complaining about missing my wife....I'm healthy and have her return to look forward to.....that's what I meant.....
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Thu 24 Jun, 2004 08:48 am
Understood, Bi; and my sympathies (just between you and i, missing someone, due only to distance, can be almost enjoyable, but stops at 'almost, eh!)
0 Replies