On birthcontrol pill but may be pregnant

Ash95

Sat 4 Apr, 2015 03:52 pm
I had sex on march 19th and its april 4th he finished inside me and it was unprotected sex, i am on birthcontrol and the day we had sex i did take my birthcontrol a bit late at a different time because i almost forgot but ive been having lower sharp cramps when i walk and increased hunger like im always hungry and stomach pains and some lower back pain,and when i finish eating i get nauseous i havent had any spotting but i finished my last pill 2 days ago and i dont know if i am pregnant or just over thinking should i wait and see if i get my period before i take a test?

Butrflynet

Sat 4 Apr, 2015 03:57 pm
@Ash95,
1. How long have you been on the birth control and which method of birth control are you using?

2. If the pill, have you been consistently taking it without any missed days? If missed days, how many?

3. The symptoms you describe are not the usual ones for pregnancy.

4. If it is keeping you awake at night, go to the store and get a pregnancy test for your peace of mind.

glitterbag

Sat 4 Apr, 2015 09:34 pm
@Butrflynet,
What butterfly net said.
0 Replies

BARBARA Smith

Thu 20 Aug, 2015 06:43 am
@Ash95,
if you are new to birth control usage then have the test. using birth control on the regular basis will not cause the pregnancy. possibility of the pregnancy occurs in case of missing the pills.
0 Replies