Help please but don't judge

swt28

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 10:43 am
So I have been with this guy for 3 years and last January I tried to break up with him told him like 8 times but he does not want to I'm not in love with him anymore not going to get in why our relationship didn't work, I can't just leave as we have a place together. The thing I need help with is there is this other guy he has been liking me for more than 4 years and about q month ago we saw each other and ended going out together and telling each other that we really like each other and since than he hasn't stopped texting and wanting to spend time with me, until about a week and a half ago he stopped texting and when I text him he cuts text in short I don't know what happened as I thought he was falling for me with his words and the way he acted around me. Before we went out he knew I had a boyfriend and after a week I told him that I was trying to break things off with my boyfriend. the last time we meet the last think he told me was that I was not going to be able to text him till morning and that was when he like gave me the cold shoulder. And yesterday I saw him as we where at the same bar drinking I was with my boyfriend and he was smiling at me winking always looking at me and we my boyfriend wasn't near me he even came to buy me a drink and was the texting me and was maybe tomorrow we meet and this morning he did it again he cut the text short I don't know what he is doing like this any idea or should I ask him
? Don't judge plus as I'm trying to break up and never wanted to cheat
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 805 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 11:01 am
@swt28,
You need to try harder to break up.

Get a place of your own. Get a roommate if you can't afford it - you can ask at a local college or your friends or at church or work or wherever.

You need to get out of your current situation first.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 01:33 pm
As long as you are "going" with someone, then you really should not flirt or tease or meet another guy!! That IS called cheating.

This guy is teasing you and - since he knows you belong to someone else - he is having fun. He knows you won't be able to really respond to him.

I wonder what he would be like if you were SINGLE and FREE?

0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 06:00 am
@swt28,
No place to live at if you really break up with the guy?

Then move to a shelter and problem solved.

Otherwise...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 10:54 am
@swt28,
swt28 wrote:
I can't just leave as we have a place together.

sort this out first
0 Replies