I Think I Am DONE Hiring Females For the Kitchen

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2015 02:03 pm
Between the entitlement of being millennials and the added entitlement of being the alleged superior gender and the emotional problems they are even more useless than young men are.

Has anyone found the same?

Btw: I just replaced a 23 yo female with 57 yo male. I am a very happy guy.

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2015 02:15 pm
23 year old female or MALE is no match for the maturity of a 53 year old employee.

Not a fair match . . .

Hire older women. That works out better.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2015 02:24 pm
@PUNKEY,
The point is I have tried young women over and over again, and not once have they stuck. Almost always they complain that the work is too hard for the $14 or so a hour they take home, and they tend to be not honest and passive aggressive. I think these women have been ruined by a cushy childhood, by never having been kept in line by rules, by masculine energy. I think this is what happens when females dont have competent fathering.

Just a theory at this point. But I am no longer going to try to have a gender diverse kitchen, the effort is costing me too much money.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2015 02:27 pm
We found an older woman mentoring younger girls works out best.

Take out/Salad bar manager with 2 girls on the phone and filling orders. The older woman trained the younger ones. Worked out well. She exampled work ethic they did not have at first.

In general, college students worked out best, too.
0 Replies