why would any American girl date an Israeli guy if she opposes the policies of Israel ?

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 03:59 am
You cannot date someone whose country you dislike.

Germlat

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 06:55 am
@Israeliselfhater,
Bullcrap! Of course you can. It is usually politics people don't like not necessarily an entire country. People are unique individuals....they don't come in bunches like grapes.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 10:41 am
@Israeliselfhater,
Israeliselfhater wrote:

You cannot date someone whose country you dislike.

Yeah you can. This seems so deja vuish. BTW: How many active or suspended a2k accounts do you presently have Notkoshertrollbaiter?
contrex

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 12:43 pm
I dated a girl from Kazakhstan, even though I really really hate that country. She was really hot in bed, and had a nice car.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 12:44 pm
@Israeliselfhater,
There are Israeli guys who oppose the policies of Israel.
contrex

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 12:53 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
There are Israeli guys who oppose the policies of Israel.

There are a lot of them. And gals too.

0 Replies

Israeliselfhater

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 01:05 pm
@maxdancona,
So ? does this make them better ? they still belong to that nationality. Opinions and personality don't matter . They will still be viewed as Israelis .
Kolyo

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 01:21 pm
@tsarstepan,
He reminds me of a poster from about a year and a half ago. Same combination of topics.
Same tendency to start ten threads a week.
ehBeth

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 01:23 pm
@Kolyo,
yup
same old same old
0 Replies

contrex

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 01:34 pm
@Israeliselfhater,
Israeliselfhater wrote:
they still belong to that nationality. Opinions and personality don't matter

What part of Planet Idiot do you come from?
tsarstepan

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 01:44 pm
@Israeliselfhater,
Israeliselfhater wrote:

They will still be viewed as Israelis .

Only really obsessive and boring people are stuck on those details. A lot of us actually live in the 21st century.
0 Replies

Israeliselfhater

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 02:03 pm
@contrex,
Are you telling me British people aren't viewed as British people ? Germans aren't viewed as Germans ? French aren't viewed as French ?

Israel is a controversial country. Israelis don't have the same good image as the people I listed above. They don't receive the same respect and admiration.
contrex

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 05:15 pm
@Israeliselfhater,
Israeliselfhater wrote:
Are you telling me British people aren't viewed as British people ?

Only by stupid people. You seem to be stupid in that way. "British people" are English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish (some of them), old, young, liberal, conservative, black, white, Asian, men, women, right wing, left wing, some support the current government, some oppose it, some aren't sure, some don't care either way. In short, they are not crudely 2-D. That is the only level how you seem capable of thinking on. Like a racist or a Nazi.

0 Replies