Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2015 11:51 pm
A very dear and extremely close friend of mine is considering suicide. The only thing keeping her alive is her parent; after her dad dies she plans on killing herself (because if she did it now she knows it would hurt her dad).The reason for her is because she says she finds no point of living and she tells me and her loved ones that we would be fine without her because apparently (according to her) we will get hurt but we are strong enough to get over her death. I really love her but it ******* annoys me when she makes such statements (who is she to tell me what I can and cannot get over). Other than that, it really angers me when she talks about suicide,I am fed up of listening to her rants because she has everything ; health, money, a job, a house, a very loving father and yet she just doesn't want to live because she finds no point in living and has some inner conflicts within herself, that's what she said.I do not understand why I am angry with her but I love her and want to help her.I do not know how?What would
anyone reckon?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 667 • Replies: 2
No top replies

raprap

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2015 03:25 am
Get in touch with a suicide hotline.
jespah

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2015 04:41 am
@raprap,
Agreed. This woman really desperately needs counseling and is rather unfairly putting the OP (and the remainder of her inner circle) in the position of acting like unpaid unprofessional psychiatrists.
0 Replies