knee tightness

Mon 23 Mar, 2015 10:34 pm
I've been having a tight feeling in my knee now for about a week and I'm not sure what it is. I am able to do things like play basketball and make sharp cuts without it hurting, but it remains tight and when i fully extend it my knee pops.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 747 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

cnacram

Tue 24 Mar, 2015 08:22 pm
@goldenbear,
Can you remember if you've done anything that might have struggled your knee.
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 10:27 pm
@goldenbear,
It may be something temporary. However, if the symptoms come from time to time indicates that is becoming something chronic, and this might causes you problems thru the years.

If the symptoms last a short period of time and come back no more, then whatever that it caused them is gone. It may be because you slept forcing your leg to certain position, perhaps because you hurt your leg doing something, maybe because you are losing its normal flexibility because many reasons.

The answers to your question are given better by searching your condition with your age, your general health, your body motion everyday, and more.

First things first. Wait for a few days and check if the symptoms disappear. If they don't, then review what it might caused them. If no idea, then you might consult a doctor. Between all this period of time, you can try over the counter pills for pain if any, or hot compresses.

Hope it will heal by itself.
0 Replies