Is there a chance that she would consider me more than just a friend?

Mon 23 Mar, 2015 05:20 pm
The story is that I like this girl, I know her for two years, she knows I like her, she told me before that she is happy if were just friends, I was ok with it, but during that time she broke up with her boyfriend a year before, my theory was that she does not want to get hurt again that is why she just want to be friends with me. We still chat on facebook and she invites me to her church, which I go for some reason, by the way she's a pentecost and I am catholic, I did researched about friendzoned and they all say to move on and I did everything I went out into clubs talk to girls and strip club to move on but still I cannot get rid of her in my head, I just feel like that there is something about her that I cannot let go yet, I feel like that in some sort of another dimension, we are together. What is your advice
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,200 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

PUNKEY

Mon 23 Mar, 2015 07:20 pm
Are you spending any time with her? That's how you move from being a friend to something more. Time for YOU to be more aggressive.

At least if she doesn't increase her "friendship feeling" for you, you will know you tried to make it grow, but she just wasn't into it.

Right now you are in neutral; Spring is coming. Don't waste any time.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 08:29 am
How about being more ASSERTIVE?

Take her out for lunch or dinner, movie, walk, visit friends, ride, study, hobby, volunteer with her, etc. - you know, all those DATING things.

No need to talk about marriage. You are a LONG way from that. Don't let her talk about that, yet. You must start out as friends, first.

No need to put religion into this, either. Get to know her first before you commit to that kind of relationship (going to church with her)

PS Are you a foreign language student?
0 Replies

20SomethingYrOld

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 08:06 pm
@frankC21,
oh i know.... shes a pentecostal. That alone answers your question. she wont date or marry a guy that isnt of the same faith. Thats just the way it is. it isnt because youre inferior or less of a person, its just part of the faith. I know many pentecosts, and thats something very important to them. God is the center of everything ! and of course marrying someone who has the same values and beliefs is the best choice. Have you looked into it? have you gone to the church several times? Did you like it? do you see yourself giving yourself to God and beoming a faithful member? because that's what will need to happen if you choose to date her. Thats part of who she is.
If that isnt your cup of tea.... then i highly doubt she'd consider a relationship with you. church girls (for the most part) are taught from a very young age to date guys within the church. and occasionally theyll meet a guy they like that isnt a christian, and have serious doubts about persuing a relationship because 1)its like water and oil. they dont mix. 2) other freinds and family would be against it.

sooooooooooo tough situation. maybe you should consider visiting the church more often. who knows you might really like it. and laaaaaaaaater on, you can show more interest and see if you guys can persue a relationship.

those are my two cents..... maybe im not right.. maybe i am. who knows hahah
0 Replies