Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 04:02 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
Actually, you must read Hebrews 10:26 to discern how you have grieved God's spirit by continuing your spurious claims even after being corrected.
You have corrected nothing. But merely lied about your brother's truthful claims.
0 Replies

Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 04:11 pm
@Smileyrius,
Quote:
I thought Voodoo was something that the Catholic Church was into?
No. You are confusing the Catholic Church with the people of Haiti. The Catholic Church has tried to put a ban on voodoo.
Smileyrius

Sun 10 May, 2015 04:22 pm
@Patches,
ah that is good, voodoo is not so good.
Frank Apisa

Sun 10 May, 2015 04:45 pm
@Smileyrius,
As Cole Porter said,

I was mighty blue,
thought my life was through,
till the heavens opened,
and I gazed at you.
Won't you tell me, dear,
Why, when you appear,
something happens to me
and the strangest feeling
goes through me?
You do something to me,
something that simply mystifies me.
Tell me, why should it be
you have the power to hypnotize me?
Let me live 'neath your spell,
Do do that voodoo
that you do so well.
For you do something to me
that nobody else could do!
You do something to me,
Do do that voodoo
that you do so well.
Since you came my way
I am bound to say
things I once thought gloomy
now both bright and gay.
I'm so happy now,
and I'm sure somehow,
of this transformation
there can be but
one explanation:
You do something to me,
Do do that voodoo
that you do so well.
You do something to me,
Do do that voodoo
that you do so well.
Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 05:00 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Bravo.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sun 10 May, 2015 05:24 pm
@Patches,
You stated giant skeletons have been found and posted a doctored photo as evidence. That proves you're a fraud.

If giant skeletons had actually been found nobody would need to doctor a photo. There'd be news articles and proper academic research, papers and the like, not a load of old bollocks that only you're stupid enough to believe.
Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 05:24 pm
Hidden Proofs Of A Giant Race

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/gigantes/hiddenproofsgiantrace.html
izzythepush

Sun 10 May, 2015 05:33 pm
@Patches,
That's not proof of anything, it's barely even evidence. All that stuff about St. Christopher is a load of nonsense.
0 Replies

Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 06:11 pm
@izzythepush,
I haven't posted any pictures of skeletons "as evidence." It has all been for inquiry. You are just blowing smoke and a lot of hot air. Although, I will stand by my claim that the picture in the opening post is of the Holy Spirit. Of which, you have not been able to prove otherwise.
Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 06:37 pm
EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

A US Supreme Court ruling has forced the Smithsonian institution to release classified papers dating from the early 1900's that proves the organization was involved in a major historical cover up of evidence showing giants human remains in the tens of thousands had been uncovered all across America and were ordered to be destroyed by high level administrators to protect the mainstream chronology of human evolution at the time.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/smithsonian-admits-to-destruction-of-thousands-of-giant-human-skeletons-in-early-1900s/
FBM

Sun 10 May, 2015 08:29 pm
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/12/071214-giant-skeleton.html

Quote:
"Skeleton of Giant" Is Internet Photo Hoax
James Owen
for National Geographic News
December 14, 2007

The National Geographic Society has not discovered ancient giant humans, despite rampant reports and pictures.

The hoax began with a doctored photo and later found a receptive online audience—thanks perhaps to the image's unintended religious connotations.

By 2004 the "discovery" was being blogged and emailed all over the world—"Giant Skeleton Unearthed!"—and it's been enjoying a revival in 2007.

The photo fakery might be obvious to most people. But the tall tale refuses to lie down even five years later, if a continuing flow of emails to National Geographic News are any indication. (The National Geographic Society owns National Geographic News.)

The messages come from around the globe—Portugal, India, El Salvador, Malaysia, Africa, the Dominican Republic, Greece, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya. But they all ask the same question: Is it true?

Perpetuating the Myth

Helping to fuel the story's recent resurgence are a smattering of media outlets that have reported the find as fact.

An often cited March 2007 article in India's Hindu Voice monthly, for example, claimed that a National Geographic Society team, in collaboration with the Indian Army, had dug up a giant human skeleton in India.

"Recent exploration activity in the northern region of India uncovered a skeletal remains of a human of phenomenal size," the report read.

The story went on to say the discovery was made by a "National Geographic Team (India Division) with support from the Indian Army since the area comes under jurisdiction of the Army."

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/blue.gif
0 Replies

FBM

Sun 10 May, 2015 08:31 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Oh!
You are so. . . so . . .
Scientific!
Rolling Eyes
No defense of Patchman intended

Well, then, show me the science that supports the god hypothesis.
0 Replies

neologist

Sun 10 May, 2015 08:35 pm
@Patches,
I'll believe it when it gets into a reputable newspaper like the Enquirer or the Star.

'Cause, you know, that World News Daily Report is really just a spoof.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Sun 10 May, 2015 08:38 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
You refuse to see the proof of Ra which in itself is proof that you worship Set.

Patches worships Setanta?

(bad pun, I know) Mr. Green
0 Replies

FBM

Sun 10 May, 2015 08:53 pm
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/Fake-News/tp/A-Guide-to-Fake-News-Websites.01.htm

Quote:
Don't Be Fooled! A Guide to Fake News Websites
World News Daily Report
Noteworthy for such preposterous headlines as "Dead Cow Brought Back to Life by Lightning" and "Kentucky Man Sentenced to 235,451 Years in Jail," this tabloid-style site emphasizes the "faux" in faux journalism. The disclaimer page states: "All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle." Amen.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 11 May, 2015 02:47 am
@Patches,
I've proved you're a fake, and now a liar. Everything you post should be taken with a pinch of salt because you're clearly very stupid.

What you could do it tell us why you are so willing to believe any old crap you find on the internet. Such anecdotal evidence will help the rest of us understand how primitive brains work, you could very well be some sort of evolutionary throwback.
0 Replies

Patches

Mon 11 May, 2015 10:18 am
I was unable to find a law suit against the World News Daily Report by the Smithsonian on the grounds of false reporting or anything of that sort. With all the negative publicity generated for the Smithsonian over this alledged cover up, surely the Smithsonian would have sued the news station. What gives?
Patches

Mon 11 May, 2015 10:47 am
Search for Lost Giants: Finding Giant Evidence

0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 11 May, 2015 12:52 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

I was unable to find a law suit against the World News Daily Report by the Smithsonian on the grounds of false reporting or anything of that sort. With all the negative publicity generated for the Smithsonian over this alledged cover up, surely the Smithsonian would have sued the news station. What gives?

Probably the same reason Elton John doesn't sue Viz magazine for this. Only an idiot would take it seriously.

http://viz.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/047_viz206_elton.jpg
Patches

Mon 11 May, 2015 12:57 pm
@izzythepush,
I have witnessed giant spirits myself. And believe that there is something behind this giant skeleton thing. Otherwise, I would have never begun looking into it.