Say nay when the Patch opines.
neologist

Sun 10 May, 2015 05:59 am
@izzythepush,
You're just sayin' that.
0 Replies

FBM

Sun 10 May, 2015 11:51 am
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/10481716_926105617411372_2804729445136524060_n.jpg
neologist

Sun 10 May, 2015 12:49 pm
@FBM,
Oh!
You are so. . . so . . .
Scientific!
Rolling Eyes
No defense of Patchman intended
Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 01:13 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
More proof that you take any old bollocks off the internet and then claim it's something important. The only thing you've proven over and over again is that you're an idiot, (and a worshipper of Set.)
You have a hole in your head. I never said that it was important. I merely posted the photographs, asked for an explanation and made note that giants are mentioned in the book of Genesis.
0 Replies

Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 01:23 pm
@izzythepush,
I have seen the Holy Spirit with my own two eyes and have taken hundreds of pictures of Him myself and am more than qualified to identify a photograph as Him. You on the other hand have seen nothing and know nothing and are not qualified to say or do anything.
Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 01:27 pm
Just because one photograph was doctored doesn't mean that giant skeleton bones have not been found.
0 Replies

neologist

Sun 10 May, 2015 02:07 pm
@Patches,
Patches wrote:
I have seen the Holy Spirit with my own two eyes and have taken hundreds of pictures of Him myself and am more than qualified to identify a photograph as Him. You on the other hand have seen nothing and know nothing and are not qualified to say or do anything.
The fact that you consider God's active force to be a person actually disqualifies you.

Sorry.
Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 02:23 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
The fact that you consider God's active force to be a person actually disqualifies you.
The truth is that I know more about the Holy Spirit in my little finger than you know in your whole body.
neologist

Sun 10 May, 2015 02:29 pm
@Patches,
I have no doubt you are acquainted with a spirit.
Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 02:37 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
I have no doubt you are acquainted with a spirit.
Jesus Himself had revealed the Spirit twice to me.
neologist

Sun 10 May, 2015 02:43 pm
@Patches,
You do realize you have been warned about such at 1Corinthians 13:9,10 and Revelation 22:18,19, don't you?
Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 02:55 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
You do realize you have been warned about such at 1Corinthians 13:9,10 and Revelation 22:18,19, don't you?
I tell you that Jesus had revealed the Holy Spirit to me twice. And then you warn me using scripture. What kind of Christian are you?
izzythepush

Sun 10 May, 2015 03:11 pm
@Patches,
Did the Holy Spirit tell you about the giant excavations? You've posted one photo which I've shown to be fake, after just a couple of minutes googling. Yet you still expect people to believe that the other one, of completely unknown provenance, is not faked.

What you saw is a manifestation of your own neurological disorder, your 'Holy Spirit' was taken in by a photoshopped dinosaur dig just like were. That means it's as stupid as you, so definitely no divine, just a symton of madness.

Or are you saying that God has gone senile, which is why he chose a witless idiot like you to be his prophet?

That last one might make sense, but it means there will be no paradise, just an eternity of confusion, decay, forgetfulness and mashed banana.

Is that why God sent you to A2K, O shitwitted one?
Smileyrius

Sun 10 May, 2015 03:17 pm
@Patches,
I think the problem here Patches, is that you are from two polar opposite ends of the Christian typecasts

Your kindred are Speakers of Tongues, Prophets, Faith Healers, Mystics, Spirit seeing, Spirit World Diviners, Theologians, Art loving, Miracle hunting, charm clutching, Devil salting, Sun praising Christian Types,

Neo doesn't have any pictures in his bible Sad
0 Replies

neologist

Sun 10 May, 2015 03:30 pm
@Patches,
I wrote:
You wrote:
I tell you that Jesus had revealed the Holy Spirit to me twice. And then you warn me using scripture. What kind of Christian are you?
A reasonable one, I would think.
Would you prefer I warn you by shaking one of your voodoo images?
OK
MOOGA BOOGA FLOOGA ZOOGA!
BOOYAH!

Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 03:33 pm
@izzythepush,
So, you discovered one photograph that was altered and now your head is so big that you are blowing stem through your ears. One doctored photo does not prove that no giant skeletons have been found.

The photograph in the opening post is of the Holy Spirit. You are the know nothing idiotic dimwit that can not see it for what it is. Your ignorance and stupidity is not my fault and I am not to blame for it. So pipe down, jerk!
Patches

Sun 10 May, 2015 03:44 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
A reasonable one, I would think.
Think again.

Quote:
Would you prefer I warn you by shaking one of your voodoo images?
Now let me warn you. The image in the opening post is of the Holy Spirit. Calling it a voodoo image may constitute as blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.
neologist

Sun 10 May, 2015 03:50 pm
@Patches,
Actually, you must read Hebrews 10:26 to discern how you have grieved God's spirit by continuing your spurious claims even after being corrected.
Smileyrius

Sun 10 May, 2015 03:57 pm
@Patches,
I thought Voodoo was something that the Catholic Church was into?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_Vodou