Wed 25 Mar, 2015 08:59 am
@Setanta,
What do you think of this photograph?

http://www.hauntingreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/demon-in-the-dark.jpg

It looks demonic.
FBM

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 09:01 am
@Patches,
I could make one much like it by the weekend, if you like. Probably even better.
Patches

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 09:12 am
@FBM,
So, you don't think it's real? Personally, I do not know. But, I wouldn't go around accusing everyone of faking photos either.
FBM

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 09:18 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

So, you don't think it's real? Personally, I do not know. But, I wouldn't go around accusing everyone of faking photos either.

What I'm saying is that it is so easily faked that it doesn't count as evidence for anything other than a person's photographic manipulation skills. I use Photoshop to enhance practically every photograph I show to others. Practically every photographer does so these days. Most of them are innocently just trying to produce an image that has more visual impact. But there's nothing stopping anyone from using Photoshop (or just crafty angles and exposures) from producing something that a charlatan could profit from. I mentioned a healthy dose of skepticism earlier. There's a reason that it's called that.
izzythepush

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 09:20 am
@Patches,
How about this?

http://pullzonepansy.pansypanda.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/jesus-in-everyday-situations-6.jpg
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 09:22 am
Or this?

http://pullzonepansy.pansypanda.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/jesus-in-everyday-situations-9.jpg
argome321

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 10:25 am
@izzythepush,
Well, I know my Baseball team could use a miracle.

0 Replies

Smileyrius

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 12:38 pm
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_jDjI4hiPhI4/SD75AuzFq5I/AAAAAAAAoLs/Y0NJPOo9_R8/s800/Jesus-Toast.jpg

Take note, this is a breakfast miracle, a slice of toast has been seen in a picture of Jesus face
0 Replies

Patches

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 01:27 pm
@FBM,
The photograph in the opening post is not altered nor faked. I have seen the Holy Spirit myself and have taken many of these photos of Him as well.
Patches

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 01:30 pm
@izzythepush,
It is so obvious.
Patches

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 01:48 pm
Here a 1920/1930's photograph of the Holy Spirit.

http://hoosierparanormal.com/Images/orb-photo-001.jpg

This was captured on film in broad daylight.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 02:07 pm
@Patches,
Really? You think those are fake? You surprise me, but you're still a gullible fool. Your pictures, including the one in B&W, prove nothing other than you want something to be true so very much you'll completely suspend disbelief.

Just don't expect everybody to be as wide eyed and unthinking as yourself.

If you need a load of phoney baloney pictures to believe, your faith can't be worth that much.
neologist

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 02:11 pm
@Patches,
Patch; I don't think I have asked this before.
I'd like some clarification.
Are you able to see the holy spirit without photography, as when the early Christians saw the manifestation of the holy spirit at Pentecost?
When you meet with others of your faith, do you see it? Or, if you see someone in public, are you able to recognize the person as a believer?

There are, of course, a number of collateral questions associated with this. But one reason for me asking has to do with Jesus' instructions for identifying believers, particularly his words at John 13: 34,35.
Patches

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 02:32 pm
@izzythepush,
We are capturing the Holy Spirit in photographs. I know this to be true. What you are looking at is God, the third person of the Holy Trinity. A perfect Spirit. An omnipresent entity. A giver of life.
izzythepush

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 03:14 pm
@Patches,
Sez you. Looks to me like it was photoshopped. Why would the holy spirit reveal himself by flying about in the dark like an old Frisbee? Why not something a bit more convincing? Why, if faith is so important, would he bother revealing himself at all?

It seems like a scam to relieve idiots of their money, like the snake oil televangelist who take people's welfare cheques so he can live a life of luxury.
Patches

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 04:29 pm
@izzythepush,
It is not about money. And it is not about eternal spiritual death with Satan. This is what Jesus, the Son of God delivers us from. It is about eternal spiritual life with God and family. It is about the restoration and salvation of souls. It is about being happy and the way God intended us to be in the first place.
Patches

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 04:34 pm
@neologist,
I use to see Him quite a bit, but see less of Him now. I would not know whether a person is a believer or not unless they either told me or I found out some other way.
izzythepush

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 04:41 pm
@Patches,
Why does that involve God appearing as a Frisbee?
neologist

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 04:43 pm
@Patches,
So, of what value are the orbs, since they may also be associated with paganism? The bible contains many paths that are more certain.
argome321

Wed 25 Mar, 2015 05:16 pm
@Patches,
oops, my bad, I thought it read spoof of god. Drunk
0 Replies