izzythepush

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 03:01 am
@Patches,
So no response to any of my questions, just a load of bumper stickeresque posts which mean nothing.

All this proves is that if you go looking for something you'll find it. You went looking for proof of God, and you found these pictures which, without any further questioning whatsoever, you blindly accepted as proof.

Now you're getting upset because other people aren't anywhere near as gullible as you are. If FBM set up a bogus godsquad website with a load of doctored pictures you'd say those were proof of God, and your 'mysticism' further proof that we should believe what you say.

It's all nonsense, and you might want to consider why God would choose someone so lacking in basic reasoning and healthy curiosity to be a mystic. As Neo has pointed out, all you've succeeded in doing is discrediting Christianity by turning it into something that only stupid people would believe in.
FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 03:02 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
If FBM set up a bogus godsquad website with a load of doctored pictures...

*has evil thought*
izzythepush

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 03:07 am
@FBM,
You could follow through with your evil thought but you'll only confirm what we all know anyway. Those who are taken in will just accuse you of acting for the Devil and praising Jesus for you finally being caught out, regardless of whether you were caught out or owned up to the deception.
FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 03:14 am
@izzythepush,
Yeah, they have logical work-arounds for everything, including their lack of genuine evidence. Denialism, ad hoc rationalisations, obfuscation, hand-waving, etc etc.
0 Replies

roger

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 04:01 am
@Ionus,
I know just what you mean. Some days, it just doesn't seem worth the trouble of gnawing through the straps.

Eeyore is a totem, just so you know.
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 06:53 am
@FBM,
I have seen the Holy Spirit and know He is real. I have even shown you a picture of Him in bodily form.
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:03 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
If you have faith, why are you looking for proof ?
I am not looking for proof. I am revealing proof for those who believe they need it. Although proof is not required for faith and they truly did not need it to be with God in heaven. Proof can also increase the believer's faith. Also, it's educational and gives some discernment on the Spirit of God and the truth found in the Holy Bible.
FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:15 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

I have seen the Holy Spirit and know He is real. I have even shown you a picture of Him in bodily form.

Too bad for you, infidel. By your own scripture, you're going to burn in hell for all eternity. Your all-loving god demands that you have faith, but you're claiming its opposite: knowledge. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/consoling2.gif
Ionus

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:15 am
@roger,
Eeyore was a realist . He and Tigger I really liked . Not too big on the bear and the rabbit .
0 Replies

Ionus

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:18 am
@Patches,
Quote:
I am revealing proof for those who believe they need it.
There is no such person . Proof will not make faith, it will destroy it .

Quote:
Proof can also increase the believer's faith.
Blasphemy .
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:26 am
@izzythepush,
No. You have it all wrong. I used to see the Holy Spirit with naked eyes. Also, Jesus had revealed Him to me. I have taken lots of pictures of Him myself, but lost them in transition. So, I use the ones on the internet. I searched scripture so that I could reveal the truth of Him to others. I know that the photographs are really Him and have not blindly accepted it. It is not nonsense. And God did not choose me to do this. The Holy Spirit is God the third person in the Holy Trinity. He is the hardest of the three Gods in the one godhead to understand. He is a giver of life and we were created through Him. I have made it easy to identify Him. He is not easy to understand. And I am not discrediting Christianity.
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:31 am
@FBM,
It only requires faith to get to heaven. I have faith. Smile
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:34 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
Blasphemy .
Are you even Christian? Because if you are not, why are you preaching to me?
FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:34 am
@Patches,
Damn, man. You'd think that if you had photos of your lord and savior, you'd pack them with a little extra care. Dude. You had one job. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/hehe.gif Instead, you're here foisting off crappy Photoshopped images that don't show a damn thing.
FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:35 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

It only requires faith to get to heaven. I have faith. Smile

Make up your mind. Do you have faith or its opposite: knowledge? Each one requires that you don't have the other. In other news, 1 + 1 = 2.
FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:39 am
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/11182134_1464367180521880_3332336936455697888_n.png
FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:45 am
And here we have proof of aliens!!!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/11182081_535202653287522_4785289510767856672_n.jpg
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:45 am
@FBM,
Those photographs on the internet show some of the ways the Holy Spirit is misunderstood in the world. The Holy Spirit is not an angel orb nor a spirit orb. The world fails to identify the Holy Spirit and His works go unnoticed. The truth of this is in scripture.
FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:48 am
@Patches,
You keep making claims, but provide no credible evidence. Anorexic blue unicorns are polishing my toenails with moon dust as I type. You just have to believe! Also: aliens!
0 Replies

Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:50 am
@FBM,
As I have expressed before, a person can have both faith and knowledge. Those who believe in the truth of the bible have faith and knowledge of God.