FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:53 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

As I have expressed before, a person can have both faith and knowledge. Those who believe in the truth of the bible have faith and knowledge of God.

And you are babbling nonsense. Do you have faith that you typed that post, or do you know it? If you know it, then there's no room for faith. Make up your mind. You can't have your cake and eat it, too, except in fantasyland.

Also: aliens!! I showed you proof of aliens! Isn't that astounding????
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:54 am
@FBM,
The book stays here. The spirit of the believer returns to God who gave it life.
FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:56 am
@Patches,
Quote:
The book stays here. The spirit of the believer returns to God who gave it life.

That makes even less sense than your average post.
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:57 am
@FBM,
The American government already has proof of aliens. I believe that they were made by the fallen angels. But, I'd rather discuss God and heaven.
Ionus

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:57 am
@Patches,
Quote:
Are you even Christian? Because if you are not, why are you preaching to me?
Because you have strayed . If I were still a practicing Catholic, would I be right ?
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 07:59 am
@FBM,
Those in the bible who knew God and Jesus were real still had faith. Are you claiming that they did not?
FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:00 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

The American government already has proof of aliens. I believe that they were made by the fallen angels. But, I'd rather discuss God and heaven.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/11081069_1535722013333491_208005696668433271_n.jpg

Also, I think I'm starting to smell a Poe...
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:03 am
@FBM,
When the believer's body dies the spirit goes to heaven instead of hell. It is not wise to not believe?
FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:05 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Those in the bible who knew God and Jesus were real still had faith. Are you claiming that they did not?

The bible is the claim, not the evidence. Are you still unclear on the distinction?

But, if those fictitious characters had been real, they would have been face-to-face with a human that they knew to be real. The faith would've come in when they believed that he was a god. Very separate issues. They did not, could not know that he was a god. That would have been the end of their faith. Given your posting history to date, I have reason to doubt that you will be able to fathom that.
0 Replies

Ionus

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:05 am
@Patches,
Quote:
When the believer's body dies the spirit goes to heaven instead of hell.
No, the spirit goes to purgatory .
0 Replies

FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:06 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

When the believer's body dies the spirit goes to heaven instead of hell.

Prove it.
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:15 am
@Ionus,
Not that I haven't strayed in my life. But, here I am offering discernment of the Spirit of God so that people can at least identify Him.
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:19 am
It is unwise to not believe in God. The Christian has wisdom with the non-believer is foolish.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:23 am
@Patches,
Have you ever considered the possibility you may be hallucinating. It's more common than you'd think, and a likely explanation. It's just wishful thinking to believe you have some ultra special purpose, much preferable to dealing with reality.

You have no photos of your own, that should tell you something. As for the internet photos, you're just being told what you want to hear.
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:28 am
@FBM,
Quote:
Prove it.

Here is a photo of the afterlife.
http://www.extremumspiritum.com/images/2013/07/xmas-orb.jpg
It is a photograph of a spirit in a living chariot of God. The chariots of God are the living works of the Holy Spirit.

You claim that there is no afterlife. Prove it.
izzythepush

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:30 am
@Patches,
So no heaven, just a shady nook by a bookcase.

What do you think your god will make of your xenophobia?
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:41 am
@FBM,
Here, the Mexican Government Admits Aliens are Real.

Your ignorance of aliens is equivalent to your ignorance of God.
0 Replies

Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:44 am
@izzythepush,
I was not "hallucinating."
Patches

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:48 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
What do you think your god will make of your xenophobia?
I am not xenophobic, nor am I racist. I am proud to be an American though. There are worst countries to be in.
FBM

Thu 23 Apr, 2015 08:56 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Quote:
Prove it.

Here is a photo of the afterlife.
http://www.extremumspiritum.com/images/2013/07/xmas-orb.jpg
It is a photograph of a spirit in a living chariot of God. The chariots of God are the living works of the Holy Spirit.

You claim that there is no afterlife. Prove it.

No. It's your claim. You bear the burden of proof. You prove it. If I claim angry blue unicorns are polishing my toenails with moon dust, it's up to me to prove it. You claim there's an invisible, undetectable god-thing in the sky, a heaven and a hell that he'll throw you into if you don't love him back, so you prove it.