Sat 11 Apr, 2015 07:46 am
@FBM,
Not everything is as phony as you are.
FBM

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 07:57 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

Not everything is as phony as you are.

No, those photo "proofs" are MORE phony than I am. I would never dream of producing such charlatanistic bullshit in order to deceive gullible masses for profit. I could Photoshop **** that would make your head spin and send you into orgasmic revelry for your "god" and/or "holey spirit," but guess what...I DON'T. Why? Because I'm...y'know...HONEST. It takes someone as fucked up as a football bat to produce such predatory bullshit, and someone else as fucked up as a football bat to BUY it. Please come to your senses. Future generations depend on us getting rid of such superstitious nonsense.
Patches

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 08:26 am
@FBM,
What do I have to profit? I know that it is the Holy Spirit. Yet you do not even know if it is real or not and act as if you know that it is not. You know no such thing.
FBM

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 08:45 am
@Patches,
Patches wrote:

What do I have to profit? I know that it is the Holy Spirit. Yet you do not even know if it is real or not and act as if you know that it is not. You know no such thing.

You're not the one profiting. You're one of the gullible masses who are being fleeced. That's the whole point. You pay, they play. The vast majority of people know the difference between evidence/proof and charlatanistic bullshit. I can produce something in less than a day that is just as convincing to a gullible person as the blurry, meaningless images you've been fooled into thinking constitute "proof." The only way you could save yourself is to trash the charlatans and make peace with the way things are. You're going to die; I'm going to die. So what? I'm at peace with that. Why can't you handle it?
Patches

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 08:57 am
@FBM,
I have seen the Holy Spirit with my naked eyes and know that the photograph is of Him.
FBM

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 09:06 am
@Patches,
Got anything besides hallucinatory anecdotes? Anecdotes don't hold up very well under scrutiny. Nor do fanatical religious claims in general. Give us something we can actually examine. I once knew a guy who claimed to be the smartest person on earth. He could spout a lot of information in a short space. I was working in a rehab facility at the time. *cough*
izzythepush

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 09:10 am
@FBM,
This is what God looks like

http://gretachristina.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341bf68b53ef01348624d3f9970c-800wi
neologist

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 09:11 am
@Patches,
Revelation 22:18, Patch.
FBM

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 09:13 am
@izzythepush,
I have had a vision of that. I am surely blessed among men...
0 Replies

neologist

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 09:18 am
@izzythepush,
I'll bet you just made that up.

Better picture than Patches', though.
Patches

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 09:53 am
@FBM,
You are merely attempting to deceive people by claiming that my experiences are "hallucinatory." The photographs prove otherwise.
Patches

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 10:01 am
@neologist,
My photograph is of a supernatural entity in the invisible spirit world.
0 Replies

Patches

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 10:05 am
@neologist,
I'm discussing the reality of the Holy Spirit.
Patches

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 10:08 am
I pray that there are those today that see the reality of the Holy Spirit and turn to Jesus, the Son of God to be saved.
0 Replies

neologist

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 11:21 am
@Patches,
Here are some of the scriptural realities you have ignored:
The holy spirit is not a person, it is a force.
The soul does not survive death.
Not a complete list, but as long as you spout untruths about these essentials, how could you have any special revelation about spiritual orbs and nimbi?
Frank Apisa

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 11:27 am
http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/c/a/Casper_the_Friendly_Ghost.jpg
Patches

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 11:54 am
@neologist,
The Holy Spirit is the third person of the Holy Trinity
and,
the soul does survive after death.
Patches

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 12:04 pm
@Frank Apisa,
We need to be not of this world and see beyond it.

1 Corinthians 2:14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Frank Apisa

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 12:30 pm
@Patches,
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG1rGvLxFxdCTM9hCuuoEI2jsoo_GqCnS4r1vvCbtgpkCSBPVH
Patches

Sat 11 Apr, 2015 12:47 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You should not bother because you lack discernment and knowledge of real spirit photography.
0 Replies