Brujita

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 01:36 am
Hi everyone,
a month ago I went to Dublin on holidays. I met someone and we had fun.
After 2 days it was time for me to go home (France which is oly a 1h45 flight away) but he said that I should come visit again and we could skype and I said "Hey I have 4 days off next month" so we settled the dates, I booked my plane tickets and then said goodbye.
We stayed in touch! We skyped, we talked a lot and then because we both have jobs it took longer to get a reply and I had time to think: What am I doing? I hardly know him but like him a lot already, If I get attached how are we going to handle the long distance relationship? Am I thinking too much about it? Should we make it a sex friend thing?
Anyways, I thought I was already too attached (after only a few hours) and told him maybe it wasn't a good thing to keep this going, seeing each other once a month wouldn't be enough etc, he said he was sorry to hear this but that he understood and that I'd always be welcomed.
The question is : my tickets are booked, I am 3 days away from my days off, Should I still go??? I can't stop thinking about it!
Any advice please !!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 471 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 01:46 am
@Brujita,
Flip a coin. If you're unhappy with the results, decide to do the opposite.

At some point though, it's reasonable for him to make the trip to you. You shouldn't have to be the only one to have the expense and inconvenience of travel.
Brujita

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 07:51 am
@roger,
Obviously i really want to go but now, how do I ask him if he is still okay with me coming over? After I somehow, broke it off?
Sorry it sounds so childish

At least if he says 'no' it would make things much more easier right?

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 07:52 am
Go!!!

You can figure out everything when you get there, whether you want to be best friends or if it will move into a real "relationship."

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 08:50 am
Three days until flight time? why are you asking us? Ask him and hurry up. Talk straight in that you just said you really want to go.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2015 09:09 am
@ossobuco,
I'll amend what I said from 'ask him' to first ask yourself, and then, given you do ask him, tell him you still want to go, but also still have qualms.
0 Replies