I believe my gf is cheating on with guys at my work.

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 04:46 am
So I started working at this factory a year ago and all was well. I started going out with a friend from high school and it seemed to be going well.

Well occasionally my gf would come to the plant on my lunch breaks and we would get food. I am essentially the only white guy at this plant so it was hard enough fitting in as it was but I started to notice my gf talking to these guys at an adjoining plant here and there.

It definitely seemed like they were laying it on with flirting and she seemed to be flirting back.

I don't like to be the guy who get jealous or paranoid so I never said anything. After a while she stopped coming up as often or so I thought. Now I may have set up that iPhone tracking thing on her phone lol.

Well one day I asked if she wanted to come up there and she said she was tired and was just going to lay down all day. I checked her phones location and it was at my work.

This definitely peaked my interest but I don't want to relinquish this info until I have a solid plan.

I'm curious on someone's thoughts as to how to approach this. I'm thinking about just cutter her loose as that lie alone is just too big to overlook.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 528 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 07:16 am
@Concernedguy543,
You don't trust her anyway. Why are you continuing?

Hint: you don't need to catch her red-handed in order to end it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2015 10:48 am
@Concernedguy543,
Concernedguy543 wrote:
Now I may have set up that iPhone tracking thing on her phone lol.

I'm thinking about just cutter her loose as that lie alone is just too big to overlook.

you don't think she's going to cut you loose if she finds out about the tracking?

________

you think she may be cheating

you are spying on her

there's no good place to go with this

time to just end things

_________

It probably would have been best to break up BEFORE starting to track her. The minute you had that idea, it was over.
0 Replies