Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2015 05:18 pm
Please correct this, polish this and make this paragraph beautiful... this will be the last time I'm bothering you guys... please please please... because I have to submit this today... please help me just only with this

If I have a chance, I would like to complete my master’s degree with Korean Government Scholarship Program and would like to show my gratitude towards them by giving my service to that county for about considerable time period. Then after I would like to return my mother land and would like to distribute new found insight and knowledge among my people and give my country a better service than before.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 632 • Replies: 1
No top replies

layman

Reply Thu 12 Mar, 2015 12:29 am
@manishasilva,
Every person would say this in a different way. Given what you say you are trying to accomplish, Mani, I will just rewrite what I think you are trying to say in the way I might say it. I myself might say it in different ways on different days.

Others may say it in a way you like better, but here goes:

I would be extremely grateful if I were afforded the benefit of assistance from the Korean Government Scholarship Program in order to complete my master's degree. I would show my gratitude by thereafter happily volunteering my services to Korea for an extended period of time. I would then like to return to my home country with the hope that I could use my training to contribute to the progress of the people there.
0 Replies