Madonna has changed her name to Esther

Miller

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 05:37 pm
doglover wrote:
Miller wrote:
Unattractive woman, no matter what her name.

Madonna has always been attractive, IMO, and still is...even at her age. She's super talented too. That's a claim Britney Spears, the Madonna wannabe can't make.

I don't agree. Madonna to me, has zero talent and an unattractive body.
As far as Britney Spears is concerned, you might as well be talking about prunes to me, for what it's worth. Is she the girl with the strange looking navel? Was she born at home?

Whatever, Maddona, Esther...you name her, is a skinny looking, untalented female, who has managed to appeal to a the multitudes , who wish to waste their money listening to something referred to as "music".
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 05:39 pm
doglover wrote:
Yes, Gala, that's what I heard on the radio. Madonna is amazing...she always come up with ways to reinvent herself. LOL

She doesn't seem to know who she is. As she is now in middle age, wouldn't you think she'd grow up?
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 05:43 pm
doglover, i am patting myself on the back for knowing that. i hadn't heard a thing about why she changed her name, i only guesssed cause i know she's into the kabbalah, for now.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 05:44 pm
Miller wrote:
doglover wrote:
When I hear the name Esther, I picture a 300 lb Jewish woman making a pot of Motzah Ball Soup...not very sexy.

On the other hand, I had a married boss years ago who was having an affair with a Jewish woman and her name was Esther....she was one hot looking woman. He divorced and they eventually married. His daughter, Elizabeth Wanio, was one of the passangers killed on Flight 93 in PA...I was shocked when I saw them on 60 minutes.

"Not very sexy"? Some 300 pound Jewish women are very sexy. Of course, some men prefer skeletons! What's it feel like to squeeze a skeleton?

Miller, I agree that a woman with 'meat on her bones' (such as I am) is preferable to a very skinny, boney woman. But when a woman is 300+ pounds, that's obese, unattractive and unhealthy.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 05:47 pm
Miller wrote:
doglover wrote:
Yes, Gala, that's what I heard on the radio. Madonna is amazing...she always come up with ways to reinvent herself. LOL

She doesn't seem to know who she is. As she is now in middle age, wouldn't you think she'd grow up?

Madonna knows exactly who she is. It's called show-biz Miller. Madonna has been grown up for a very long time. She has certainly had her wild days of sex and partying. She has, however, managed to not become a drug addict, alcoholic or had multiple marriages...other than the one to Sean Penn.

Madonna is a very saavy businesswoman who is happily married with two children. I think she's grown up just fine.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 05:51 pm
Miller wrote:

Whatever, Maddona, Esther...you name her, is a skinny looking, untalented female, who has managed to appeal to a the multitudes , who wish to waste their money listening to something referred to as "music".

I guess some people listen to Madonna for the same reason other's listen to the untalented, hateful, windbag named Rush Limbaugh who appeals to at least 20 million sheeple listeners every week who spend their hard earned money buying his books, tapes and assorted EIB paraphinalia so he can support his drug habit and pay alimony to his three ex wives.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:17 pm
Esther, formerly known as Madonna, is just trying to make a name for herself. (pun)
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:22 pm
Madonna, Esther, she'll always be slut to me.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:31 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I hope Guy Ritchie doesn't see your quote BPB. Mr. Green
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 06:59 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 07:00 pm
kickycan wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Thanks kicky. I'm glad that you appreciate the sluts of the world.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 07:15 pm
some of my fondest memories involve sluts. Two and three at a time.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 07:19 pm
doglover wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I am one. And I'm damn proud of it, I might add!
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 05:41 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I like the word "trash" better than "slut". Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 05:44 am
colorbook wrote:
Esther, formerly known as Madonna, is just trying to make a name for herself. (pun)

Looks like she's made a name for herself on this thread. Mad
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 05:46 am
kickycan wrote:
doglover wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

I am one. And I'm damn proud of it, I might add!

Why's that?
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 05:48 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
some of my fondest memories involve sluts. Two and three at a time.

Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 05:49 am
doglover wrote:
kickycan wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Question
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 05:58 am
Gala wrote:
doglover, but there was esther williams...

i think she got the name from ancient jewish history, Queen Esther, who fooled an anti-semite king who married her.

True, check out the link I posted earlier.

doglover wrote:
When I hear the name Esther, I picture a 300 lb Jewish woman making a pot of Motzah Ball Soup...not very sexy.

On the other hand, I had a married boss years ago who was having an affair with a Jewish woman and her name was Esther....she was one hot looking woman. He divorced and they eventually married. His daughter, Elizabeth Wanio, was one of the passangers killed on Flight 93 in PA...I was shocked when I saw them on 60 minutes.

I don't know where you meet your Esthers doglover, but in my neighbourhood, the Jewish women are constantly at the gym, and eat nothing but salads and sushi. I don't think I've seen one more than, oh, 40 lbs. and a bit. I exaggerate of course, but it's true.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 19 Jun, 2004 06:23 am
cavfancier wrote:
For someone who makes such crappy music, she sure is deep Walter, heh heh.

Crappy sums it up! Cool
0 Replies