what to think of a GF who...

ippn1

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 10:36 am
we have been together for a year. We are both 28 now. So we had our one year anniversary on Wednesday. We dont have regular sex (she lives at home and she rarely came to my place where we can have sex even tho i invite her quite often she came only once a month). So on Wednesday we went to a dinner and during dinner i suggested/invited her to come to my place on Saturday, but she declined invitation, because her best friend came back from holidays - she was gone for 14 days, and my gf rather wait for her at home to have a drink with her than come to my place and make some love. I m pretty hurt :/((
She also gave me nothing for our anniversary even tho she was constantly counting how many months/weeks/days are still missing till one year together, so i thought its a big deal to her. Am i wrong to being hurt?!?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 602 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 11:01 am
@ippn1,
She's been reading your posts here on A2K. She's shopping for a new beau. You're toast.

This is the same woman you've issues with her facial hair, right?

You know that people read your history of posts. Are you aware that most people feel you're trolling? Or are you just that clueless?
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 11:10 am
@ippn1,
Two points I can make. First, I don't think you are wrong for feeling a bit hurt that she would give up spending time alone with you in order to wait for her gf who has been gone for 14 days.

But, you seem to be putting a great deal of emphasis on sex and her giving you sex. Nowhere do I read that you love her. You give the impression you want her around for sex. Now, admittedly, I could be reading more into this than there is, but this is how it is hitting me at this moment. Maybe she feels you are always wanting sex and not just wanting to be with her.

Why didn't you suggest going home with her to wait around for her gf with her? Or did you not think of that because it would not have led to sex? See what I mean?

Is it more important to you to have sex with her or to just spend time with her? Answer that question and then you may know what to do about the relationship.

(I am not trying to minimize the importance of sex within a relationship. It is important. But it is not the most important thing. In my humble opinion.)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 10 Mar, 2015 12:40 pm
@Ragman,
He must have broken up with the gal with the facial hair.

They'd been dating 4 months in March 2014. He must have broken up with her right after he posted about her and gone to find someone new.

(or else he missed the one year anniversary by four months)
0 Replies