Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 09:14 am
Who is the King of the U.S.A.?

Oh say can you see, --- that you are an oligarchy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-14SllPPLxY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzQYA9Qjsi0

I assume here that most Americans are bright enough to know that they live in an oligarchy and not a democracy.

Do you believe that redistribution of wealth from the top to the bottom of the U.S. socio economic demographic pyramid is a good idea or a bad idea?

Do you think the American oligarchy can be turned back into a real democracy where the poor are considered instead of ignored, if not abused?

Poverty is the worst form of Violence. Mahatma Gandhi

Do you think that we can persuade our owners to stop their violence against the poor?

Which of our oligarchs would you say is the King of the U.S.A.

Should the U.S. government find its balls and ask its King to stop abusing the poor?

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,094 • Replies: 12
No top replies

 
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 09:30 am
@Greatest I am,
I do so agree with you, but most people here won't get it!

They still think that voting has any use, while flushing your toiliet has a bigger change then voting!

btw USA is NOT owned by anyone in the USA! USA is owned by Britain!
Now, Britain is owned by the Vatican!

And, the USA is NOT a country. not at all!


follow?
parados
 
  1  
Reply Mon 9 Mar, 2015 10:20 am
@Greatest I am,
A monarchy would have a king. An oligarchy may or may not have one but the king would not be the ruler in an oligarchy.
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 12:43 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

I do so agree with you, but most people here won't get it!

They still think that voting has any use, while flushing your toiliet has a bigger change then voting!

btw USA is NOT owned by anyone in the USA! USA is owned by Britain!
Now, Britain is owned by the Vatican!

And, the USA is NOT a country. not at all!


follow?


I recognize what you are saying and agree.

Don't tell the Jihadists that or they will think that they are fighting Christians instead of a secular government. If most Muslims believed that then they might all become jihadists and I would likely join them.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
 
  0  
Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 12:44 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

A monarchy would have a king. An oligarchy may or may not have one but the king would not be the ruler in an oligarchy.


That would likely depend on whether he has access to enough wealth or not.

If he has the majority then he is King.

Regards
DL
0 Replies
 
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 01:40 pm
@Greatest I am,
Jihadists=hoax like Al Queda.

We are being fucked from all sites and from cradle to grave!
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 02:04 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Jihadists=hoax like Al Queda.

We are being fucked from all sites and from cradle to grave!


No argument.

Then you might enjoy this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6nCa_OTEM

Regards
DL
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 02:14 pm
@Greatest I am,
Great! Just watched it, Thanks!
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 02:16 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

Great! Just watched it, Thanks!


Seems to fit your thinking. Right?

Regards
DL
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 02:17 pm
@Greatest I am,
yes, partly. But I think it is too difficult for people who are not into these things,
it is filled with symbolism.
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2015 02:57 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

yes, partly. But I think it is too difficult for people who are not into these things,
it is filled with symbolism.


Indeed but those who are interested will learn that we are a symbol using species and that much of what we believe we believe because of that fact.

That link just happens to be a use of them that might hold a lot of insight.

Regards
DL
Quehoniaomath
 
  1  
Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2015 12:16 am
@Greatest I am,
yes true, I agree
Greatest I am
 
  1  
Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 03:40 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quehoniaomath wrote:

yes true, I agree


Sweet. Thanks for this.

Regards
DL
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Who is the King of the U.S.A.?
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/19/2021 at 06:17:03