German

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 08:37 pm
I have recently taken a german class, but my school is cutting out german next year because of funds. I was wondering if anybody would like to give me some German phrases so I can translate them. I like german and would like to keep using my German. I plan to take german in college and need to keep it fresh in my mind.

Thanks a bunch!
Jackie

Keep in mind I took a german one class. (let's keep it simple)
Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 710 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Thu 17 Jun, 2004 11:58 pm
Welcome to A2K, addsquad_2007, and sorry to hear that your German class will be cut.

Perhaps some of the links, given here in the A2K PORTAL might give you some help, especially those about the German language

Besides, there have benn some tries to start a 'German beginners thread' like here: deutsch anyone
0 Replies

thehamster

Reply Fri 18 Jun, 2004 11:33 am
Yeah squad, but I must admit that I totally spoiled the last German thread by using graphic language and adding nonsense stuff...I'm so sorry for that.

Why don't you think 'bout getting some computer software you can use? There are many English-German software packages out there that help you training your language skills.
Just have a look around on amazon, I'm sure you gonna find something.
By the way: A pretty good vocab training software for German-English can be found on www.tmx.de. The sotware's written in German, but I'm sure you'll get along with it.
0 Replies