12

Should I call an escort? (Haven't had any sexual intercourse since 2012)

hawkeye10

1  
Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 07:19 pm
@frankC21,
I am 24 years old and have acne and acne scars all over my face I've tried everything and followed all tips on getting rid of it nothing works.
How many prescription drugs have u tried?

I am sick of jerking off to porn.

See a doctor, work on your personality, and then go from there. The truth is that a lot of guys your age are not getting any, the girls hook up with the hot guys and each other, subpar men get nothing. Which means that you need a better game to compete.
hawkeye10

1  
Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 07:21 pm
@BillRM,
Look around you and see all the normal looking and even unattractive men with good looking female partners.
Liar, but it is a nice thought.

I am only so so looking and with a speech defect and I had have some amazing looking ladies in my life and more important then looks outstanding women in every way.
You are old. The rules have changed.

To sum up you are being your own worst enemy when it come to women as everyone have some kind of scares/shortcoming it just that most of us do not focus on those scares
No, he is being honest and realistic.

Thing is he is ready to give up at 24. This is not acceptable.

hawkeye10

1  
Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 07:22 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

I'll add that my ex had a quite acne scarred face when I met him, and retained it with our 24 or so years together. His face was interesting, not least, his great eyes, but I thought of him as rugged, which in a way he was.

Don't diminish yourself to yourself over acne.

you are very old

hawkeye10

1  
Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 07:23 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Many women find acne scars sexy. Look at Ray Barrett, a heart throb for many British women TV viewers in the 1960s.
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01483/ray_barrett_1483790c.jpg

very old again, not currently relevant.

hawkeye10

1  
Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2015 07:27 pm
@Wilso,
You've just never had any meaningless sex. It's awesome.

sex outside of relationship can be highly meaningful, these people who claim that sex must be done to promote a relationship are to me as ancient and useless as are the people that say that unless sex happens to make a baby it is meaningless.

I take it as proof that a lot of people have a very shallow and boring idea of what sex is. They are thus in no position to advise me, they know a lot less on the subject than I do.

BillRM

1  
Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2015 12:09 am
@hawkeye10,
the girls hook up with the hot guys and each other, subpar men get nothing.

Nonsense and I had just have a few months of watching a at least 8 and perhaps a 9, 30 years old lady that I had hired to aid in taking care of my elderly mother dating one non-good looking and on top of that loser after another.

I gotten friendly enough with her to be able to ask her what the hell she is doing and gotten no good answers from her.

Hot women for whatever reasons do not always date only hot men to put it mildly.

Olga6

1  
Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2015 12:31 am
@frankC21,
Try joining some online dating. It is more decent than looking for escort. But you should find the right dating site that is not money grabs or not safe.