Is my wife cheating????? This is killing me!!!

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 12:30 am
Ok I need some outside opinions plz, I think my wife been fooling around with some guy she works with. Many things have come to my attention lately that make it look like it's happening, it's heart breaking! She's been working for a landscape and snow removal company for almost 8 months now. I've never had any doubts before and always fully trusted her, I wouldn't of married her other wise. The guy in question is a foreman and at first she told me how much of and asshole he was and she didn't like him at all, after awhile the texts started, for the winter time she's on call wich is fine but when you on call all you need is one text telling you to come in that's it right? Not hrs of texting. She works stupid amounts of hours but always gets paid 40 hrs a week. When I ? This she said the extra hrs would be back hrs that would fill any gaps, time off or short days. She never has days off! And just this week she was short paid. I asked about the back hrs and got a odd answer. She said because she didn't mark down her hrs that's why it was short, then I asked about the back hrs no real answer was produced. Today she went in for 7:00 am and she's still there it's 12:47 am now and she said she won't be back till the morning. Fishy huh? We've been fighting now for about 3-4 months, I've been fearing the worst! The day before her bday she had to go in at night for snow and came home not that morning but the next morning, spent her bday at work. I was pissed again thinking something was up. Just a few days ago I went on my bank app to see my account I noticed that our joint account was on it so I looked in it, found out a hotel room was charged for the first night she went into work. She gased up here at home the next charge was the hotel on debit card that night. I totally asked her what's going on. Here's what she said , my boss told me to get a room so she could have a shower that's it, 140$ shower!!! I then asked her when did it happen she said for the second night but the charge was for the first day. Again I asked she said cause it shows the first day cause you get a room over night. At that time I was talking to her and she said she was staying at work the whole time. Only when I asked she suddenly remembered she never told me about it. Another thing is we arnt intimate at all no sex no nothing, I've begged her to do something always got the no! Last week we were lounging on the couch and I felt her leg only a little stubble like two three day stuble the next day same thing silky smooth and her girly parts all trimmed (we still arnt having sex) today I noticed the razor was moved again. And low and behold she saved her legs in the morning then went to work she's still not back and won't be till the morning. She wears two layers of pants working why the need to have legs shaved all the time right. So back to all the texting she never locked her phone before.when her and mike (the foreman) I'd start to get pissed off again if I'm being told it's because she's on call why are they long multiple texts she would hide them when I'd lean over and look. Then one day she went in early and came home very tierd so she told me that she was going to sleep, I said go you need it so she did about half hr 45 mins I walked to the bed room for something and she still was up texting him again. I ask her to help me understand I was told it's because she's on call and mike was giving her **** for missing a call but yet they worked tougher all day! It's gotten to the point where I told her I'd like to see her phone. Defensiveness was all I got. I've asked a few times now because of everything, even telling her that would help releave my stress and worries, she's said at first all the texts are because of being on call then it changed to "what I can't have a friend" then it turn to just trust me. Ive asked and asked but she refuses to show me, makes me think some thing is up and she's hiding something big time. I said if I'm being crazy then just show me to ease my mind then. She gets mad and again says no way.other things like a lot of her panties have white crust in the crotch, I know about discharge but all the time and sometimes a lot. So it either she getting aroused at work or thAts not all her. I just want to know what you guys think. Am I being crazy or do I have legit reason to worry? Plz help!!!! I'm going nuts, this hurts a lot. I don't want to end things but if that's the case I'm done. Should I keep pushing seeing her phone is that crazy??? Oh and after our last big fight about it the texts stopped or she I doing a great job hiding it idk. Plz help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 2,052 • Replies: 7
No top replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 07:19 am
@Hurt husband,
Nobody can tell you whether your wife is cheating on you or not. I do agree, based on what you have written, that it is quite possible she is cheating.

Even if she is not cheating, the two of you need to have a nice sit down and discuss this issues in the relationship. You aren't being intimate, she is gone for extended periods of time and obviously not working the entire time, etc. In the end, she will have to make changes or you will need to decide whether you can continue to put up with the suspicious behavior.
Hurt husband

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 07:35 am
@CoastalRat,
Is it wrong of me to want to see her phone????
CoastalRat

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 08:30 am
@Hurt husband,
I don't believe it is ever wrong to ask a question. So no, it is not wrong of you. However, she is under no obligation to show you her phone. But to me, within the confines of a marriage, I would have to wonder why my wife would not allow me to see it. And with everything else going on, it would certainly lend credence to the belief that she is hiding something.
Hurt husband

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2015 08:46 am
@CoastalRat,
That's exactly how I look at it. With everything going on it does look like she's hiding something and she knows how I feel. So why not show me the phone right, unless she hiding something. She tells me to trust her but how can I when she won't show me. I always get the I fully trust you, well she has no reason not to I'm a faithful husband
Stomachhurts247

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 09:56 am
@Hurt husband,
Have you discovered anything?
0 Replies

Stomachhurts247

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 09:57 am
@Hurt husband,
I have the same " wont show phone when you ask " situation. Makes no sense to me.
0 Replies

adamsthompson05

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2015 10:10 am
It is clear that you wife is cheating. Kick her out of your life.
0 Replies