Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 12:38 pm
I am a lesbian, and the other day my friends went around a circle saying what their "perfect guy" was. When it came to be my turn, I didn't say anything and started talking about something else because I wasn't sure how they would feel about it. Then later that day one of them was teasing this guy and calling him gay because of the music he listened to. They aren't my TRUE friends; they are just people I hang out with. But I don't hang out with the girl who was judging that boy. (I actually was telling her how rude that was, and then I would never be friends with anyone that cruel.) The thing is, I want people to know I am gay because I am ALWAYS being hit on by guys AND I HATE IT. I just feel awkward and walk away. It's probably because I am not the "stereotypical" lesbian; short hair, dresses and acts like a guy. What does acting like a guy even mean anyway?
Sorry for the huge rant/question thing.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 1,705 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2015 12:46 pm
@LillianEve,
Well, it seems as if you'll need to come out, eh?

I can't advise on that but I am bumping your topic as there are plenty of people on A2K who are out.

And good on you for not being friends with the girl teasing and judging that guy. I bet he would appreciate your friendship.
0 Replies

ConcettaParsons

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 01:39 am
@LillianEve,
Don't worry Lillian.. No one is perfect.. Just try talking with others who you think they are good. May be you could find someone perfect who understands your feelings and supports you.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 24 Oct, 2016 04:48 pm
@LillianEve,
May I ask your age?

If you are hanging around with people who call others names because of the type of music they listen to, I'd say you were very young or you have creeps for friends.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 25 Oct, 2016 05:11 pm
@LillianEve,
LillianEve wrote:
I am ALWAYS being hit on by guys AND I HATE IT

So would I if they tried hitting on me..Smile
0 Replies