Does he like me?

rhi123

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 05:27 pm
Okay , so I just got back from a college trip to New York and me and my friends went around with these three boys that we knew from high school but never really spoke to until this trip. As this trip went on I started to like one of the boys and I think he might like me but, I'm not sure. He held doors open for me, teased me and laughed at my jokes and looked at me straight in the eyes when I spoke to him. He also made small movements like he was trying to touch my arms and legs. He also has liked everything i've put on facebook since the trip. I don't know if he's trying to be my friend or if he likes me more? Can someone shed some light on this please? Thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 598 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 20 Feb, 2015 05:37 pm
@rhi123,
No but perhaps he can. Why not ask him?
0 Replies

jcb31

Reply Sat 21 Feb, 2015 02:14 pm
@rhi123,
I wouldn't know cause I have been single my whole life ( I know its sad) but I would say he likes you but I don't knowif he has a crush on you if you know what I mean
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 04:35 pm
@rhi123,
Why don't you ask him as per Ragman's suggestion? None of us happen to know him so we would have no idea if he likes you or not.
0 Replies