anyone tried the masturbators? :)

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 05:11 pm
i am curious about those variety masturbators that they sell at sex shops, etc. how does it feel like? Razz
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 985 • Replies: 12
No top replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 05:13 pm
You mean "vibrators"?
0 Replies

youngman

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 05:42 pm
no, vibrators are for women. i am talking about those with a hole in it.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 05:47 pm
Ok, well not that I could help you before, I really can't help you now. Why don't you buy oneif your interested and find out? Sensations feel different from person to person!
0 Replies

GeneralTsao

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 05:48 pm
They have vibrating ones, too...hybrids, so to speak.

I think you should just buy one that looks like it would be fun, and try it out. Don't lose your sight over it, though.

You may not want to buy the cheapest, as price usually indicates quality.

And remember, practice makes perfect, so practice, practice, practice!

(sorry, couldn't resist that one)

General
0 Replies

youngman

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 05:51 pm
well, yea, but i don't want to waste my money. what if i don't like it the first time i try it, i certainly can't return to the store! haha.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 05:54 pm
That may be a risk you'll have to take if you really want to try one!
0 Replies

Individual

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 06:50 pm
What's wrong with rosy?
0 Replies

GeneralTsao

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 09:38 pm
youngman wrote:
well, yea, but i don't want to waste my money. what if i don't like it the first time i try it, i certainly can't return to the store! haha.

I think you just made a very good point. Buy your new toy(s) from a physical store rather than catalog or internet. You will want to see what you're buying (never, ever believe the photo on the box--trust me; the pretty girl isn't in the package).

And if you're afraid someone will see your car at an "adult" store, then borrow your friend's car. Twisted Evil

General
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 09:44 pm
Well, first off, I might say, what's wrong with either dating, or a hand and some lube? Next, what's really funny is if you buy one (it's better if it's an ass toy) and put some ketchup on it or something, and then try to return it, saying it caused an accident, and you started bleeding. Oh, the shocked looks on the cashier's face will be priceless!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 10:54 pm
youngman wrote:

one way for safesex - sort of speak Rolling Eyes watch out for short circuts.
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Tue 15 Jun, 2004 11:20 pm
LOL General...my hubby won't park our car in front of the sex store. We always have to park at MickyD's about 300 yards away and walk over. Cool (Always at night under the cover of darkness..hehehe)

cav...that anal idea and catsup is just sick. I say, if you don't like the thing after trying it, mix together a little tartar sauce and lots of egg whites, put the mixture down in 'the hole' then return it. Look on the cashiers face: priceless. Shocked

0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 16 Jun, 2004 05:32 pm
Research the Fleshlight.
0 Replies