What games imitates life

Reply Tue 17 Feb, 2015 04:47 pm
Just for fun I think many people would answer Chess if ask the question which games beats imitates life, Or the Board game Life LOl

I think if I assign certain values to each card in a deck I think solitaire would be very very close. the values would be money, social connections, schooling, health, health issues, jobs, vacations retirement, different talents or lack there of, athleticism etc and see how it played out as the cards are turned over after shuffling and cutting the deck.

one could have a short life, but not necessary a bad one depending on the exposed cards that you are able to play and how they add up. And the opposite would also hold true.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 671 • Replies: 2
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 09:24 am
@argome321,
argome321 wrote:
What games imitates life

World of Warcraft.

While there are no wizards or dragons or Lovecraftian monstrosities in real life (I hope), it is neat how they've created an entire functioning world for people to play in.
argome321

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 10:45 am
@oralloy,
[quoteWorld of Warcraft][/quote]

Yes, I forgot. I should have included computer generated games. I'm from the old old school LOL
0 Replies