9

Are socialist more moral than Capitalist?

CalamityJane

0  
Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 06:05 pm
@argome321,
Are you retarded or something?
argome321

1  
Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 06:48 pm
@CalamityJane,
[quoteAre you retarded or something?][/quote]

Your question is way over my head
It is also above my pay rate
pmacca79

1  
Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2015 11:59 pm
as a historian, capitalism is the most destructive ideology that mankind has ever conceived. capitalism drove European empires for france, Britain etc and yes even Nazism. every single economic crises has been caused by banking and free markets that has led to turmoil. 1929 and the wall st crash led to the the rise of fascism in Europe which in the end cost the lives of 50 million people. fast forward 2008 and the same thing has repeated itself. instead of gassing people right wing pro capitalists produce policies such as bed room taxes and punishing the poor to eradicate undesirables of certain classes. if I may I will go back to the era of the Nazis and companys such as ig farban, Mercedes, bmw, Volkswagen and hugo boss who designed the uniforms of the SS, not only supported Nazism but have since thrived as well known company's of the 21st century. Nazism died in 1945, yet these capitalists and profit driven corporations have not only survived but have flourished significantly. socialism is not about communism or charismatic figures like Castro and Chavez, its about the needs of the many and the road to equality. I assume those who read this may not be British. However, the greatest part of our system, the nhs, the right to join a union gave us the freedoms that were so long denied to us. I shiver with fear if we ever endorsed the American healthcare system were those at the top or what they call 'the middle class' are privileged with private healthcare yet those less fortunate are denied. are leaders and the establishment as a whole preach freedom, democracy, and liberty yet impose us with debt, austerity and repression. I am not against enterprise, the will of an individual to better there selves, but as a people and a nation, wherever that may be, I sum up my review with this..............the needs of the many must outweigh the needs of the few. thank you.

pmacca79

1  
Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2015 12:01 am
@argome321,
time to wake up then

HesDeltanCaptain

1  
Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2015 01:34 pm
@argome321,
Individual socialists or capitalists can change the answer instantly. Better question then is either system more moral than the other. To that I'd say socialism is moral moral than capitalism, at least in theory. Execution and practice are another matter.

Vegans are mor moral than omnivores. No question here.

hibbitus

2  
Reply Fri 8 Sep, 2017 03:07 pm
Hell, Freddy Kruger is more moral than most capitalists. I mean, if your main hobby is starving children to pay for your yacht, just how much morality can you muster.

aale

1  
Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2017 12:25 am
matter of fact the capitalist look at society as a tool to achieve their non sens of goal only to collect multi million pieces of note paper , but the most worse thing is they get full support from the society that they used them as a tool