My boyfriends friend...

Reply Wed 11 Feb, 2015 08:13 pm
4 years ago I was single. I met a guy and we started talking by text, turned out we had mutual friends and before I knew it we were meeting up and ****ing at every opportunity, the sex was intense. A couple of romps into our adventure he divulges that he did infact have a girlfriend who was away travelling but didn't know if she was coming back.
I shamelessly kept pursuing him because the attraction was strong. He always said "I can't do this anymore I love my girlfriend" but we would be in the same pub and I would get a text "beach?".... This went on, his guilt, pulling away, and coming back
He would get upset and say I was his perfect girl and if he was single he would be with me in a heartbeat but he couldn't hurt her.
Eventually I got fed up of feeling rejected when after sex he would say it couldn't happen anymore that he loves his gf, so I went out on the town and pulled another guy, random guy, or so I thought.
No. It was his BEST friend
I only discovered this after going home with the best friend, who is now my fiancé and father of my son.
I told my partner after a few weeks to give him the option of ending things based on the knowledge of who I was ****ing before him. After a few days he came around and said he can be ok with it.
The guy went quiet on me for a while when me and my partner got together and then...
The guy I used to **** then proposed to the girl he cheated with me on and we attended their wedding (I felt like a real bitch) and had a baby girl a few months back
Me and my partner are getting married in August and had a baby boy a week before them, and the guy I ****ed is going to be his best man.
They moved states 2 years ago but he still messages and texts me, in a platonic way every week or 2, instead of just communicating through my other half. We sometimes chat online for hours joking around but nothing untoward.
Just lately he has referenced how he thinks I will make a stunning bride. He doesn't use words like stunning much and I'm starting to wonder if this is purely platonic and he has totally forgot me naked and we are best pals that tease eachother or is he trying to make sure his wife never finds out or what?
With our beach wedding looming at one of our old haunts all these emotions have started to surface
Yes the above isn't my finest hour, I'm human.
Thanks

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 868 • Replies: 4
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2015 07:12 am
Block this guy. He's just ******* with your head and probably wants a romp or two when he returns, but nothing more.

If he has anything whatsoever to say to you, he can do so through your fiancé.
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 09:52 am
@Lostinoz85,
So do you 'surface' feelings for old flame?
Forget it. Small kid and your life...how fucked up are you really???
Sorry, I am just petrified for your future.
It can ruin people with small kids. WOW!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 10:30 am
@Lostinoz85,
You were **** buddies before. Is that what you want again?

Talk to your fiance - he should know that his friend is still messing with you.
Eliusa

Reply Wed 18 Feb, 2015 10:35 am
@ehBeth,
It doesn't seem that she minds. It is
'surfacing'. So if she wanted she would
take care of it herself.
0 Replies