Everythings Tight

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 02:09 pm
Hello, ive had the most uncomfortable time with something and i can't even pinpoint the problem other than the various symptoms I've been experiencing. A while ago I was at a show and screened and strained my voice. I figured it would heal itself as it always did a few times before, however nothing has gotten better at all. My throat feels swollen and its hard to move my tongue. My ears ache, radiating around my skull and down my neck and back. When i breathe in i can only feel certain parts of my neck, chest, and abdomen expanding. Also my shoulders feel very heavy and I've also been very constipated with a lack of appetite. Im feeling twisted from the inside out and nothing seems to help me. Now i obviously strained a lot more than my voice however Im in desperation trying to figure out a way to feel normal again. If anyone can contribute an answer that would be greatly appreciated
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 500 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 02:44 pm
@amango94,
You have my sympathy. This doesn't sound like something you can just heal on its own as you've already tried that.

What does your doctor say about this? You have seen your doctor, haven't you?
amango94

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2015 03:33 pm
@Ragman,
I have to a couple clinics but they've all told me to treat the same way i have been, with fluids such as water and teas. I've also been prescribed a nasal spray. the spray helps the sinus pressure that has resulted but the underlying issue still seems to be a bother
0 Replies