Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 07:33 pm
@coldjoint,
Problem with that cartoon is the usual with the crap you post,. It'a only extreme right wing wishful thinking. Support for impeachment holds steady.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 08:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh, come on, joint. Another moronic extreme right wingscreed full of the and invective. I loved their full-throated adoration of the W< Bush economy. Anyone ese remember the world economic meltdown and the Great Recession of 2007-8 due to W.'s wonderful economy.. What a steaming pile of uber conservative crap. Try reading the real news for awhile, joint, instead of the trumpina all-fake-news-all-of-the-time.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 08:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
economic meltdown and the Great Recession of 2007-8 due to W.'s wonderful economy.

It had nothing to do with Bush. What are you going to do the next four years when Trump is re-elected?
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 08:24 pm
@coldjoint,
It certainly did have to do with Bush cutting regulation funds for our financial agencies, and neglect of enforcing regulations. I'm going to be very pleased with the restoration olf American democratic norms which a Democratic prez and congress will enact. I'll really enjoy the sight of Trump in shackles and chains and an orange prison jumpsuit.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 08:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
I'll really enjoy the sight of Trump in shackles and chains and an orange prison jumpsuit.

How can you possibly believe that is going to happen? You have no idea what is really going on, do you? You are so brainwashed it is truly laughable.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 08:30 pm
@coldjoint,
So says the person who is totally blinded by extremist right wing nonsense and fake news and contrary-to-fact ideology.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 08:31 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

It certainly did have to do with Bush cutting regulation funds for our financial agencies, and neglect of enforcing regulations. I'm going to be very pleased with the restoration olf American democratic norms which a Democratic prez and congress will enact. I'll really enjoy the sight of Trump in shackles and chains and an orange prison jumpsuit.

Between you and me and the wall - you don’t really believe that 45 will do prison time, do you?
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 08:33 pm
@snood,
One can always hope that the right and just thing will come to pass.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 08:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
One can always hope that the right and just thing will come to pass.

Then Killary and Obama will be locked up, if not executed.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 09:03 pm
@MontereyJack,
Oh sure, but there is a reality about American “justice” that makes it less likely that someone like 45 ever reaps the whirlwind. Even though he’s been sowing wind all his life.

Look at everything he’s already gotten away with.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 09:07 pm
@snood,
Quote:
Look at everything he’s already gotten away with.

Like what? Was it illegal? When did he do it, while in office? Your hypocrisy considering what Killary has gotten away with is not a surprise. It is the only consistent thing you have.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 29 Nov, 2019 11:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Very short memory you have. the whole Ukraine trump scandal, the wuid pro quo, the attempt to extorttheir pres to start a political investigation for trump's personal gain, the withholding of military aid mandated by congress, the frantic ttempts to cover his action up when the whole plot strted to unravel. and tht's just the last to months.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2019 11:24 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Very short memory you have.

I remember there is no evidence but hearsay for your claims. Try again.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2019 01:05 pm
@coldjoint,
Nonsense. Plenty of direct evidence came oout in the hearings. You clearly didnt pay attention or have no idea what hearsay means. Maybe both/
coldjoint

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2019 01:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
. You clearly didnt pay attention or have no idea what hearsay means.

Hearsay defines itself. The fact is Democrats have no idea that will stop Trump from getting four more years. Cool
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2019 01:28 pm
@coldjoint,
The American people do, which is why Trump consistently polls around 40%. Hard to get a majority with 40%.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2019 01:33 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
The American people

Democrats do not care about the American people. That has been illustrated in almost countless ways. From refusing to secure the borders to doing absolutely nothing but persecuting Trump. Polls change and at the same time are remarkably inaccurate.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 03:56 pm
@coldjoint,
It's truly amazing the nonsense blinkered pig-ignorant philistine rightists spout and their obvious ignorance about statistics. Trump lost 18, he lost the gop Kentucky and Virginia, he's not looking f=good for 20.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 07:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
blinkered pig-ignorant philistine rightists

Do you remember Obama lost both the House and the Senate? I believe he served two terms. Philistine?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 07:35 pm
Quote:
Poll Tracker: Trump Has 'Very Good Chance' in 2020, Dems Becoming More Unpopular

Quote:
“In part, because the polls show that Democratic candidates for president are getting more unpopular sort of every day almost,” he added. “Biden started off this race fairly popular, he's more unpopular. Warren and Sanders are more unpopular. Buttigieg, if he gets to becomes more known will get more unpopular too, is my suspicion.”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2019/12/01/poll-tracker-trump-has-very-good-chance-2020-dems-becoming