Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2019 11:00 am
@Baldimo,
Trump said he asked ukraine to investigate biden. Thats using his power for his political gain. Hes corrupt to the core. Lock him up and iggnore the trummpist doj edict.
oralloy

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2019 01:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
Lock up all the progressives first, for relentlessly trying to get Trump investigated.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2019 02:18 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Trump said he asked ukraine to investigate biden. Thats using his power for his political gain. Hes corrupt to the core. Lock him up and iggnore the trummpist doj edict.

In a now much publicized video Biden bragged about crassly threatening the Ukraine government with the withholding of substantial aid payments unless it promptly (within hours) shut down its own ongoing investigation of a local petroleum company in which Biden's son held a recently awarded and very lucrative position. Biden's threat worked: the investigation was promptly halted and the payoffs to Biden's son ( a former Naval Officer who was discharged from the service for drug abuse) have continued since then. Subsequently Biden's son accompanied his father on an official visit to China and on this occasion came back with a billion dollar deal again in a field in which he had zero experience or expertise.

I think Trumps actions so far are rather pale in comparison.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2019 02:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
Did you actually read the transcript or just rehash what your leftist overlords told you too? The Ukraine had already had an investigation on Hunter Biden, but Joe threatened to withhold money unless they fired the prosecutor that was investigating his sons company. He never mentioned the fact his son was being investigated at the same time as the threat was made.

I'll admit, I haven't read the transcript as of yet, but the news since it has been released doesn't point to what you think it does. Creepy Uncle Joe might be in trouble for doing exactly what the left claimed Trump did. Used his political power to interrupt a legal investigation.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2019 04:24 pm

https://i.imgur.com/NqKTGwF.jpg
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 09:40 am
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/71041092_2456352771107821_934562438110511104_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQkCrYIJKGnTHYL_woFLd0TOl4CujJPwOKUdr5l0P_OO9G0bmbiHLudG0eeZZ0YsaUJqfsnh6N-FxPERJUweMHIZ&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=7d83300cfd5b8d200ccf2201c243a615&oe=5E393D79
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 09:43 am
@maxdancona,
Yankee Originally a nickname for people from New England, now applied to anyone from the United States. Even before the American Revolutionary War, the term Yankee was used by the British to refer, derisively, to the American colonists. Since the Civil War, American southerners have called all northerners Yankees.

Matrix
Today’s Meaning: Pattern of lines and spaces.

Original Meaning: Female breeding animal. This usage dates as far back as ancient Rome!
RABEL222

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 01:08 pm
@georgeob1,
I dont think there can be any doubt that you are an ultra conservative republican trumpian to the core.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 01:12 pm
@TheCobbler,
Over here Yank is used like you use Limey. When I was in Texas they weren't pleased to hear that as far as we're concerned they're Yanks, every bit as much as the Northerners.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 04:31 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Yankee Originally a nickname for people from New England, now applied to anyone from the United States. Even before the American Revolutionary War, the term Yankee was used by the British to refer, derisively, to the American colonists. Since the Civil War, American southerners have called all northerners Yankees.

Matrix
Today’s Meaning: Pattern of lines and spaces.

Original Meaning: Female breeding animal. This usage dates as far back as ancient Rome!

During the war of 1812 a Jame Bond type Brit agent try to get the New English states to leave the union.

I always been meaning to do some research on the man.

The US was not a very solid nation until after the civil war an could had broken up in many ways.
TheCobbler

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2019 09:49 am
George Clooney's response after Trump accused him of being a "Hollywood elite":
"Here’s the thing. I grew up in Kentucky. I sold insurance door-to-door. I sold ladies’ shoes. I worked at an all-night liquor store. I would buy suits that were too big and too long and cut the bottom of the pants off to make ties so I’d have a tie to go on job interviews. I grew up understanding what it was like to not have health insurance for eight years. So this idea that I’m somehow the “Hollywood elite” and this guy who takes a **** in a gold toilet is somehow the man of the people is laughable. People in Hollywood, for the most part, are people from the Midwest who moved to Hollywood to have a career. So this idea of “coastal elites” living in a bubble is ridiculous. Who lives in a bigger bubble? He lives in a gold tower and has twelve people in his company. He doesn’t run a corporation of hundreds of thousands of people he employs and takes care of. He ran a company of twelve people! When you direct a film you have seven different unions all wanting different things, you have to find consensus with all of them, and you have to get them moving in the same direction. He’s never had to do any of that kind of stuff. I just look at it and I laugh when I see him say “Hollywood elite.” Hollywood elite? I don’t have a star on Hollywood Boulevard. DONALD TRUMP has a star on Hollywood Boulevard! **** you!"
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2019 10:37 am
@BillRM,
I heard that there were plenty of Americans already living in Canada who'd been lured over with attractive land deals. I heard the American believed their fellow citizens would join forces. They didn't because they'd got a really good deal off the British and didn't want to share it with anyone.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2019 10:42 am
@TheCobbler,
great post!
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2019 11:14 am
@revelette1,
Thank you Revelette... 😉
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2019 11:19 am
Trump’s Ukraine Extortion Scheme Could Bring Down Mike Pence
https://www.politicususa.com/2019/09/21/trump-ukraine-extortion-scheme-could-bring-down-pence.html/amp
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2019 11:20 am
Boris Johnson told to resign following Supreme Court defeat and become the 'shortest-serving prime minister ever'
https://www.businessinsider.com/boris-johnson-told-resign-as-prime-minister-supreme-court-verdict-2019-9
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2019 11:30 am
Fox News Poll Shows America Is ‘Exhausted’ And Wants Trump Gone
https://www.politicususa.com/2019/09/19/fox-news-poll-america-exhausted-trump-gone.htm

Exhausted? More like sickened and disgusted.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2019 11:33 am
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/72271448_2531149673787966_2634295917301202944_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQlmsA5n4b-4EgK-p-QcGPqYfWVzTyI-TYMc5EpZPJsyAfw7AKS0OMyV1eenqdYmL1EY94Wq8AIrfwchvYzgXs4t&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=3c14c08be34bf61c70e29d68614cd7f9&oe=5E3AAD07
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2019 01:40 pm
Researchers easily breached voting machines for the 2020 election
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/2019-09-27-us-voting-machines-hackers-2020-election.html
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2019 08:19 am

https://imgur.com/y5AfKFz.jpg
0 Replies