Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2019 04:43 pm
@coldjoint,
When you post sexist, racist memes of Kamala, then your racist involvement with black women is fair game.
TheCobbler

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2019 04:52 pm
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/65951488_3404009739625359_9033741843392626688_o.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_eui2=AeGABPv2EdAtUnlvN5l_ZAyV5B0bCzX3eqIH-l6etKowvx8V-byQ91e9kVa6epQSA0X4M5Ft-ImY-Pw9UL1pOzUR5en9NDVLEWp7wE-MDY8FFw&_nc_oc=AQmWv2SH-lNtVBLEElOLsuJsj7EeCwB52-a_oUXgF8uZRU0GR_WobHuV5mvU4Oof33zllIrq-DMoSCB3MtEhLqDW&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=5421b4453d0c8cf4f2708ff821faa7bd&oe=5DBBD78B
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2019 04:58 pm
Trump Begins Long Golf Weekend, Bringing Taxpayers’ Tab To $108 Million
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-golf-new-jersey_n_5d1fa60ee4b04c481413d77
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2019 04:58 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
sexist, racist memes

It was neither, it is just the truth. She used sex to ahead. She is no different from anyone who does that. They are out there.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2019 05:16 pm
Trump trillion-dollar-plus deficits are putting America on a path to fiscal ruin
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/08/20/donald-trump-trillion-dollar-plus-deficits-fiscal-ruin-column/986236002/
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2019 05:19 pm
Why can a company donate $750,000 of fireworks, but Americans can't donate toys and diapers for detained immigrant kids?
coldjoint

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2019 05:22 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
but Americans can't donate toys and diapers for detained immigrant kids?

Where do they drop the donations off, your house? What have you donated?
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2019 07:22 pm
@snood,
Brandon9000 wrote:
Apparently, you don't understand something very simple, Trump uses the carrot and stick to get people to do what he wants, especially foreign leaders. You just keep asking why he's offering a carrot as though you didn't see the stick or comprehend the strategy. When you use a carrot and a stick, it doesn't mean that you really like someone. It just means that you pull from the front and push from the rear. Do hostage negotiators try to get their way by telling the suspect how horrible he is? No, they pretend to be the suspect's friend. It's not complicated.

snood wrote:
So... in your estimation, Trump’s this brilliant foreign affairs strategist, and what we see as his fumbling, obsequious ass-kissing of despots is really him working his master plan to manipulate them into giving him what he wants?

I never said it was brilliant. That would be a separate discussion. I said that that's what he's doing. Take North Korea, for example. He imposes crippling sanctions while publicly saying something like, "I know you'll be smart and do the right thing." He does this pretty consistently with foreign leaders whose behavior he wants to change. What did Trump's predecessors do that was so much more effective and successful? They allowed North Korea to develop nuclear missiles and get well along the way to having missiles that could carry them. That's not what I'd call success.

snood wrote:
Oh, that’s really intriguing. So tell me, besides infiltrating our national election, what has Putin given us? Besides murdering Otto Warmbier, continuing to amass potentially threatening weapons capability, getting out of the nuclear agreement and advertising their humiliating bromance, what has Kim Jong Un given us? Besides murdering Jamal Kashogghi and then getting Trump to help him deny any involvement, what are we getting from Mohammed bin Salman?

Well, he's gotten North Korea to stop nuclear bomb tests and to tone down their missile tests. Before they were doing underground nuclear tests and sending missiles over Japan. He's also gotten them to sign an agreement to give up their nuclear weapons, which, of course, they don't really mean. It's not a lot, but it's something. Putin, on the other hand, is so thoroughly dishonest that nothing has worked on him, but, at least the carrot and stick is a reasonable strategy. It's not as though previous presidents have succeeded. As I said in my previous post, this is what hostage negotiators do. They would hardly succeed by refusing to talk to suspects or telling them how horrible they are. What is the alternative to talking to your enemies? The Saudis are not in this category at all. In the case of the Saudis, sometimes you have to just hold your nose and maintain a relationship with a horrible ally in a dangerous part of the world. Other presidents have known this too.

snood wrote:
I guess it’s one theory - that Trump is playing three dimensional chess and seeing the big picture. Another MUCH more feasible one is that he’s selling out his country to indulge his hero-worship for murderous strongman dictators. Just straight up, dumbass striving to be seen as he sees them - as a powerful leader.

Maybe, but imposing severe sanctions while talking in a friendly way looks more like carrot and stick theory than it does like hero worship. If it were just hero worship, then why the sanctions?
Brandon9000

Reply Sat 6 Jul, 2019 07:25 pm
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Offering Saudi Arabia Israel, offering Russia Nuclear codes and offering North Korea California is offering the stick instead of the carrot.

Keep telling yourself that traitor Trump has your best interest in mind. (cynical)

In this argument, you claim that president Trump has offered Israel to Saudi Arabia, has offered our nuclear codes to Russia, and has offered California to North Korea. As far as I can see, all three allegations are false. Could you substantiate these claims in any way?
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 05:13 am

Real Music

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 10:23 am
@neptuneblue,
Thank you for posting this video.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 10:50 am
@Real Music,
Quote:
Thank you for posting this video.

How about the photos of children in cages when Obama was president passed of as children caged by Trump? Any mention of that in the video?
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 10:59 am
@coldjoint,
Trump DOES cage children.

Not sure of your point on that...
coldjoint

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 11:01 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Trump DOES cage children.

Trump follows the same procedure (laws) Obama did with children, what is your point? Remember Congress will not change the laws.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 11:03 am
@coldjoint,
So...

It has nothing to do with the video I posted.

I'm glad that's been cleared up.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 11:05 am
Financier Jeffery Epstein arrested in U.S. sex trafficking case: source
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-justice-epstein/financier-epstein-arrested-in-u-s-sex-trafficking-case-source-idUSKCN1U20IK

Guess who will be spilling the beans on Donald Trump's sex crimes that republican's think never happened?

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 11:14 am

https://imgur.com/soysJWN.jpg
TheCobbler

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 11:18 am
@Brandon9000,
How can anyone substantiate or disprove these allegations when Trump does to allow records to be taken of his private meetings?

What is he hiding? What have they got on him?

The American people have EVERY right to know what these discussions are about.

It is called, checks and balances...

This unchecked and unbalanced president is a menace to our sovereignty.

Hiding:

Tax returns
Records on meetings with world leaders
Testimony of people involved with crimes
Briefings by our national security agencies

You see these allegations are false? How? Because you trust him?

You see nothing. You are full of crap.

What is your proof that he has not done as I have outlined here?

You have none! You have no proof and are taking the word of a compulsive liar.

I will be waiting for you to post your proof...

Can you substantiate your trust in Trump in any way?

No.

Your flagrant disregard for our sovereignty is treasonous.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 11:20 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” - Donald Trump, 2002

That quote is not in your link. Source it..
coldjoint

Reply Sun 7 Jul, 2019 11:35 am
Quote:
New WaPo poll grudgingly admits Trump’s popularity is rising

Isn't that nice? Their own poll, too.
Quote:
He’s seen a six-point rise in favorability in this survey over the past few months and he’s polling fairly competitively against all but one of the Democratic contenders hoping to replace him next fall.

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2019/07/07/new-wapo-poll-grudgingly-admits-trumps-popularity-rising/
0 Replies