Region Philbis

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 01:20 pm
@Baldimo,

https://able2know.org/user/username/
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 01:24 pm
@Baldimo,
OK. So we know that he and you have been lying since we have been on this site. Better?
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 01:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Oralloys " facts" are no more factual than yours. You both rely on other biased opinion cherrypicking and distorted percepton of reality. Touboth name call--killary treason frreedom hater etc. Believe mr you have far more of a credibility problem than i do.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 01:29 pm
@RABEL222,
You love to throw that lying crap around don't you?
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 01:40 pm
@Baldimo,
Pot meet kettle.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 01:47 pm
@MontereyJack,
The difference is, that I actually reply to what you claim with actual facts about what I claim. If I'm wrong I've admitted it, like I did when I mixed up 2 posters here and claims they made.

You don't seem to provide any proof of your claims, you just call people liars. Was it wrong of me to call you a liar about your time on A2K? Yes. Once again, you don't provide any proof. Someone else provided the proof, you just talked ****.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 02:19 pm
@Baldimo,
The fact of the mstter ix thst oralloy lies. He invents conditions rhat have bo actual relation to how decisions arrle made like indigeneity. He picjs arbitrary srarting points for his timelines and insists they are the only onez. He is proven wrong repeatedly and simply ignoresgit much like cj. I used his own form of argumengt to ome up with the opposite conclusion and thats when he went ballstic.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:00 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
He is proven wrong repeatedly and simply ignoresgit much like cj.

I do not ignore you because I am wrong, I ignore you because you have nothing to add to anything but rhetoric and talking points you do not even understand. Got that?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:22 pm
@RABEL222,
You as well are lying about me.

You're lying about Baldimo too.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:24 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
You love to throw that lying crap around don't you?

Leftists like to falsely accuse people of lying at the same time that they lie themselves.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:38 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
It's an excuse to place more sanctions. Unless, they call our bluff.

I'll just leave this here...

Trump imposes new sanctions, but he must prepare for Iran's next test
by Tom Rogan | June 24, 2019 01:05 PM

New U.S. sanctions targeting Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei will fuel tensions with the Islamic Republic. While good strategy, the sanctions nearly guarantee that Iran will act soon to test President Trump's resolve.

Announced on Monday, the sanctions target Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps financial activities and Khamenei's funding of the inner sanctum. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin added that new sanctions later this week will target Foreign Minister Javad Zarif.

Still, it is the personal nature of the sanctions on Khamenei that will unleash the hard-liners' greatest wrath. To the hard-liners, Khamenei isn't just Iran's top leader, he is the literal incarnation of the Islamic Republic's ordained mission: the "miracle of God" (the translation of "Ayatollah" from Arabic) and service of Allah's moral will on Earth. These sanctions will thus be construed as an American attack on the regime's existence.

For that reason and in furtherance of the effort to weaken the existing U.S. sanctions regime, we can expect the hard-liners to lash out in short order. They will want to test whether Trump might reduce that pressure if confronted with the prospect of a military showdown.

We should expect the next Iranian action to be more aggressive than last week's downing of a U.S. drone. After all, the hard-liners are under immense pressure to make something happen. Iran's economy is imploding, and with it the primary means of exporting the revolution abroad. The hard-liners control nearly half of Iran's economy, and they thus have every personal and professional motive to get rid of U.S. sanctions. Not tomorrow, not a week from now, but right now. The centrality of Iranian hard-liner patronage networks to the regime's stability cannot be discounted here. In turn, the hard-liners' always brewing penchant for aggression is now overflowing.

Trump must recognize this threat.

The president did not lose credibility by avoiding a military response to the drone incident, but he must clarify that any casualty-resulting attack on Americans, to include kidnapping and action by identified Iranian proxies, will result in military retaliation outsize to the harm inflicted. Rightly, few U.S. government officials want a conflict with Iran. But deterrence must be enforced without hesitation. This is crucial to keeping the the Guard and Iran's intelligence service in their box.

Trump should also take greater control over his Iran policy.

The inclusion of Javad Zarif in the next batch of U.S. sanctions, for example, indicates the influence of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. Pompeo is determined to blur the lines between the hard-liners and President Hassan Rouhani and Zarif's more-moderate faction in Tehran. But that blurring makes it harder to reach a diplomatic compromise. It also strengthens the hard-liners in their effort to unify Iranians around a more aggressive policy towards the U.S. and our allies.

Trump's responsibility, then, is to match deterrent resolve to open diplomacy.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:40 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Trump's responsibility, then, is to match deterrent resolve to open diplomacy.

You do not negotiate with terrorists. Maybe Trump has figured that out.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 03:42 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
New U.S. sanctions targeting Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei will fuel tensions with the Islamic Republic. While good strategy, the sanctions nearly guarantee that Iran will act soon to test President Trump's resolve.

The way I see it, this will end either with Iran halting their bad behavior, or with the Air Force giving Iran a good thorough pummeling.

I'm fine with either outcome.
neptuneblue

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 08:18 pm
@oralloy,
It's not going to end with either of those choices.

oralloy

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 08:36 pm
@neptuneblue,
What other possible outcome is there?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 03:14 am

https://imgur.com/jhawyUh.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 01:45 pm
@Region Philbis,
And yet the country is thriving. Why is that?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 01:54 pm
@coldjoint,
Because stretching the truth works in short term
coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 02:23 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Because stretching the truth works in short term

So he is not lying?
RABEL222

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 04:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Your going to have to explain that stretching the truth is another term for lying. He doesn't know the difference between a lie and the truth with many more on this foram.