Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 04:54 am
https://i.imgur.com/2uAQWf1.jpg
oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 09:48 am
@Region Philbis,
Last I knew, a sitting president couldn't be indicted. But a private citizen like Hillary could.

Perhaps it's time to have the FBI and IRS comb through Bill and Hillary's recent finances -- and the same for all other prominent leftists in the US.

I bet we could produce some indictments. Perhaps not with Bill and Hillary (but let's see just in case). But combing through the history of every prominent leftist in the country is going to find something somewhere.

Putting leftwingers in prison should become one of the major focuses of the federal government.
maporsche

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 09:57 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
But combing through the history of every prominent leftist in the country is going to find something somewhere.

Sure; let's probe all the 1%; not just the lefties though, righties too.
oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 10:34 am
@maporsche,
The right isn't conducting a witch hunt against the President. There is no need to retaliate against them.
maporsche

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 11:13 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The right isn't conducting a witch hunt against the President. There is no need to retaliate against them.

Maybe I'll try your approach.

"This is just payback for when the Righties did this to Clinton." --- I'm sure you understand that logic, you use it all the time.
oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 11:16 am
@maporsche,
The problem with that claim is, the Democrats were conducting witch hunts against Republicans long before Clinton.

What happened to Clinton was the payback.
maporsche

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 11:21 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The problem with that claim is, the Democrats were conducting witch hunts against Republicans long before Clinton.

What happened to Clinton was the payback.

But you see, that's how payback works, it's a never ending cycle with each side seeking payback for the last side doing something wrong. You say Clinton was payback for something that happened before I was born. Which was payback for something way before I was born. Which was payback for something probably before you were born. It's unintelligent. It's lazy. It's boring....and in your style, oh so repetitive.

It's almost like you don't understand that there are people who hold different views than you, and that doesn't make them wrong.
oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 11:33 am
@maporsche,
Leftists do not conduct witch hunts because of any payback. Leftists conduct witch hunts because leftists are bad people.

The witch hunts against Nixon and Reagan were not payback for anything.

Leftists are not going after Trump out of revenge for Bill Clinton. Leftists would be acting this way even if Republicans had never attempted to remove Bill Clinton from office.

Not everyone who disagrees with me is wrong. But when I disagree with evil people, those people are indeed evil.
maporsche

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 11:38 am
@oralloy,
That's an overly-simplistic analysis. Expected from you.
oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 11:42 am
@maporsche,
I think my facts are all in order. Can you point out any mistakes?
maporsche

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 11:44 am
@oralloy,
"because leftists are bad people."
oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 11:46 am
@maporsche,
Well look. It is wrong to conduct witch hunts against innocent people because they don't agree with your politics.

It is wrong to get innocent people convicted of imaginary crimes because you disagree with their political views.

What the left is doing is bad, and they need to stop doing it.
0 Replies

maporsche

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 11:58 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Can you point out any mistakes?

You posted mostly a bunch of unsupported opinions.

Your opinions aren't true or false statements.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 12:06 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
You posted mostly a bunch of unsupported opinions.

Have you read your posts?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 12:06 pm
@maporsche,
That "the witch hunts against Nixon and Reagan were not payback for earlier Republican misdeeds" is objective fact. The Republicans had not waged any such witch hunts against previous Democratic presidents.

The leftists who are waging this witch hunt against Trump do not seem to be doing it because of what the Republicans did to Bill Clinton. Their basis for this witch hunt is "he doesn't agree with me so I want to hurt him". That is consistent with their witch hunts against Reagan and Nixon as well.
maporsche

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 12:07 pm
@oralloy,
Not facts
oralloy

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 12:10 pm
@maporsche,
That is incorrect. That "Republicans had not waged witch hunts against Democratic presidents prior to the leftist witch hunts against Reagan and Nixon" is a fact.

That "leftists who are waging this witch hunt against Trump are not acting out of revenge for Bill Clinton, but are simply out to hurt Trump for not agreeing with them" is also a fact.
maporsche

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 12:16 pm
@oralloy,
Prove your fact. Sorry, “fact”.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 12:16 pm
@Region Philbis,
Nice to see you brag about our dual justice system. That is not very AMERICAN of you. Not at all.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2019 12:21 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
Nice to see you brag about our dual justice system.
Dual justice system? You really got that in the USA?
And what about the dual court system ?