Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 12:51 pm
@coldjoint,
There is no one named killary. There wAS no illegal vote of any magnitude. Ken paxton the firebreatbing texas a.g. mounted a huge campaign against his alleged fraud in texas. He got ONE conviction.. She was a republican. Hillary won the vote..
coldjoint

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 12:53 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
There is no one named killary

Yes there is. 4 Americans died.
Quote:
There wAS no illegal vote of any magnitude.

Bullshit.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 01:18 pm
@TheCobbler,
Lets compare that to the 10 trillion Obama racked up during his administration.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 01:34 pm
Pardon me while I laugh.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:01 pm
@Baldimo,
Good keynsian economics on obamas part. It was designed to pull us out of the gop great recession. It did. It was supposed to be paid down when the economy recovered i.e. now. Instead trump is ballooning it. Blame the gop and trump not obama.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
20 Trillion was going to be paid back when the economy recovered? Where did you read that?
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Americans just died in syria. Does that make him Terrorist Trump? There is no one named killary and the alleged voter fraud didnt happen.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:13 pm
@Baldimo,
Thats what the plan waz. Simple keynsianism.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:14 pm
@MontereyJack,
You are a fool if you think Obama's plan was to pay off the national debt. 20 trillion?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:14 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Americans just died in syria.

That has 0 to do with it. Killary ignored requests for more security and then lied through her bloody teeth. Case closed, the drunken hag is a killer.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
Since Obama sent them there to fight where the US had no interests, I would say the blame for their deaths rests at Obama's feet. Trump has declared he is bring the troops home, that should make the liberals dance for joy, they don't like our military personal fighting in foreign lands.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:26 pm
@coldjoint,
HILLary took our ambassadors assurances that they were secure. He was wrong. Wbush thought sadam was the true enemy. 3000 americans died on 9-11. He was wrong. Trump said hed won in syria. Americans died. He is wrong. The u.s. has consistently guesse
Wtong.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:37 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
HILLary

Killary has taken everything she could. That is why she is worth millions. She is now irrelevant unless she is charged for her crimes.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:42 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
HILLary took our ambassadors assurances that they were secure.

Talk about revisionist history. Amb. Chris Stevens actually asked for increased security for months leading up to the attack, they were not fulfilled.

Quote:
He was wrong.

No, she was wrong. The requests were made and ignored.

Quote:
Wbush thought sadam was the true enemy. 3000 americans died on 9-11. He was wrong.

More revisionist history with the time line? You do realize 9-11 was almost 2 years before we went into Iraq...

Quote:
Trump said hed won in syria. Americans died. He is wrong. The u.s. has consistently guesseWtong.

Trump said no such thing, he declared victory over ISIS, which is truth. The rest of the rebels in Syria are not ISIS, but CIA backed clowns to keep us wrapped up in a proxy war with Russia. Obama did that proxy war. He expanded US military operations from just 2 countries to 7 countries and yet he somehow was able to keep that "Peace Prize"...

But Obama spent the 2012 election bragging about how he had won in Iraq and brought the troops home. ISIS proved him wrong by killing thousands upon thousands of civilians in only a couple of years. Obama then send our troops to Syria to fight a proxy war against Russia, where the mission failed in every single way. How about those "freedom fighters" Obama armed? How well did they do?

coldjoint

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 02:46 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
How well did they do?

Here is one example.

Quote:

Team Obama has spent $500M to train ‘four or five’ Syrian rebels

https://nypost.com/2015/09/18/team-obama-has-spent-500m-to-train-four-or-five-syrian-rebels/
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 03:11 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
the gop great recession
As I recall, the financial deregulation that caused the crisis was signed by Bill Clinton.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 03:14 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
Since Obama sent them there to fight where the US had no interests, I would say the blame for their deaths rests at Obama's feet.
I think Islamic State's plans to continue al-Qa'ida's campaign of global terrorism gave us an interest in stopping them.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2019 01:07 pm

https://i.imgur.com/pck6Wg2.jpg
Baldimo

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2019 01:36 pm
@Region Philbis,
Somehow "I did everything in my power to make Obama a one-term President" , after 2 years of Obama's first term, sounds innocent compared to "Impeach the President" before he even took office. 2 years into Trumps first term and the left is screaming "Impeach the ************!"

Tell me again who's out of control.
maporsche

Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2019 01:56 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
... sounds innocent compared to "Impeach the President" before he even took office.

Who said that?