Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

oralloy

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 09:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
The EC was a pure political horse trading sop to get small states to sign on, like slavery.
No it wasn't. It was because the Framers felt that the common rabble was not qualified to choose our president.

MontereyJack wrote:
It was obsolete a century ago.
So how come all of the other western democracies also divide up their vote for their leader into separate voting districts?

MontereyJack wrote:
By today's law it has to vote based on the popular vote in each state.
Which makes the result a legitimate act of democracy.

MontereyJack wrote:
Which logically should have given us HRrC instead of our current nut job potus.
Quote:
http://patcrosscartoons.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/stolen.jpg
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 09:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
At his curfrent Pace, Trump will have told 15000 plus lies by the time his four years are up and we can finally leave his on the ash heap of history. He'd already outlied Obama by the end of January 2017. Actually, probably by Jan. 21, 2017.
The left is whitewashing all of the lies that Obama spouted.

Without this leftist whitewash, Obama would clearly be the biggest liar in recent political history.

I'm just lucky that the left in America is not as powerful as the left was under Stalin.

You guys would have me in a mass grave right now if you could, in order to cover up Obama's lies about my pre-Obamacare health insurance plan.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 10:12 pm
You sound like a person who is afraid of everything. Let me guess, you looked up Stalin on wikipedia and now you're a Kremlinologist. tsk tsk tsk
coldjoint

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 10:28 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You sound like a person

That has 0 to contribute.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2019 10:37 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
You sound like a person who is afraid of everything.
It's clear that leftists are trying to erase history to whitewash all of Obama's lies.

We have posts in this very thread telling me that I didn't actually have my old insurance plan.

The only real difference between Stalin and the American left is, the American left doesn't have the power to kill the people that they want to silence.

glitterbag wrote:
Let me guess, you looked up Stalin on wikipedia and now you're a Kremlinologist. tsk tsk tsk
I don't need to look things up before posting about them. I'm already highly informed.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 12:04 am
@oralloy,
Did it cover pre-existing conditions? Did it have caps on payouts? Did you actually check it just look at their glossy brochure? The med insurance industry sold a workload of plans that were all front and no guys and pretty much took your money and have title actual service which you didn't realize until you had to hit them up for something big. Those were the ones Obama care targeted. I remember the very conservative plus used to boast about his great plan here until he discovered it had lifetime caps he didn't know about which not him on the ass.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 12:58 am
@MontereyJack,
The idiot autocorrect on my tablet turned okie into plus. Thanks a lot amazon.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 01:42 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Did it cover pre-existing conditions?
No insurance did at the time. This does not justify Obama's lie that he was only targeting plans with substandard coverage.

Preexisting conditions are only a problem for people who wait until they are sick to get insurance coverage.

MontereyJack wrote:
Did it have caps on payouts?
All insurance did at the time. That does not justify Obama's lie that he was only targeting plans with substandard coverage.

As I recall, my plan had a one million dollar lifetime benefit.

MontereyJack wrote:
Did you actually check it just look at their glossy brochure?
I am aware of what my insurance plan covered.

MontereyJack wrote:
The med insurance industry sold a workload of plans that were all front and no guys and pretty much took your money and have title actual service which you didn't realize until you had to hit them up for something big. Those were the ones Obama care targeted.
My plan covered 100% of my bills after $250 and allowed me to see any doctor that I wanted to without limiting me to a network.

That was far superior to Obamacare policies that only offer 100% coverage after $7000 and require you to stay within a network to get even that.

MontereyJack wrote:
I remember the very conservative okie used to boast about his great plan here until he discovered it had lifetime caps he didn't know about which bit him on the ass.
Million dollar coverage isn't substandard.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 04:37 am
Quote:
*January 2017 - GOP majority*
January 2017 Wall not an emergency
February 2017 Wall not an emergency
March 2017 Wall not an emergency
April 2017 Wall not an emergency
May 2017 Wall not an emergency
June 2017 Wall not an emergency
July 2017 Wall not an emergency
August 2017 Wall not an emergency
September 2017 Wall not an emergency
October 2017 Wall not an emergency
November 2017 Wall not an emergency
December 2017 Wall not an emergency
January 2018 Wall not an emergency
February 2018 Wall not an emergency
March 2018 Wall not an emergency
April 2018 Wall not an emergency
May 2018 Wall not an emergency
June 2018 Wall not an emergency
July 2018 Wall not an emergency
August 2018 Wall not an emergency
September 2018 Wall not an emergency
October 2018 Wall not an emergency
November 2018 Wall not an emergency
*November 2018 Democratic majority elected in House*
December 2018 Wall not an Emergency
*January 2019 Democrats take control of the House*
January 2019 EMERGENCY!!!
Region Philbis

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 04:44 am

http://i64.tinypic.com/30jtraa.jpg
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 05:28 am
@oralloy,
They were guilty as sin. The crimes were not imaginary. That's why they've been convicted. When Mueller gets done trump st so will probably be indicted for some form of conspiracy which is what collnusion iz
oralloy

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 06:05 am
@MontereyJack,
I can't think of anything more horrible than trying to excuse the wrongful conviction of innocent people. You should be ashamed of yourself.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 12:39 pm
https://i.redd.it/vp6gwg5qah921.jpg
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/aeclc1/what_did_schumer_say_about_memes/
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 12:44 pm
@oralloy,
They are not innocent. That is proven fact. No matter how many times you huff and puff about it, you are wfong.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 12:48 pm
@coldjoint,
Who stalked out of the meeting in a snit because he couldn't get his way? Who keeps trying to shove things down on throats that the country does not want? Like a wall? Whose temper is mainly rage?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 12:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Who stalked out of the meeting in a shut because he couldn't get his way

I don't know.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 12:53 pm
@coldjoint,
Try rereading.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 01:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Try rereading.

Try putting down your phone.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 01:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
The Libyans themselves said they were all weeaware of the antiMuslim video and were pissed about it. How many times did the GOP witch hunt investigsate Hillary and come up empty? And then start another witch hunt investigation?

Hillary Clinton herself admitted in an email to her daughter that the attack was a planned event. That means it had nothing to do with a spontaneous protest over a video. Your disconnection from reality is troubling. My comment has nothing to do with what actually happened in Benghazi, more about the LIES afterwards that were fed the the American people for weeks before the truth was revealed. The media did such a good job, you still defend the lies about the lies.

Quote:
The crux of it is that during and well after the chaos of the attacks on the State Department's outpost and nearby CIA annex in Benghazi, Clinton and the Obama administration promoted a false narrative for public consumption: that the violence came from a spontaneous outburst of mob anger. Although Clinton confided to her daughter, Chelsea, in an email that night that an al-Qaida faction was responsible, for two weeks she let fester the story that mob action, not a planned assault her department might have anticipated, killed her employees.

The supposition Clinton and others held to was that the attacks were related in nature to political protests the same day outside the U.S. Embassy in Cairo. Those demonstrators were angry about an anti-Islam video. With the Benghazi attacks still unfolding, Clinton released the administration's only statement on the evening of Sept. 11, and she focused on the video. But the next day, Clinton told Egyptian Prime Minister Hesham Kandil, "We know that the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack — not a protest."

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/editorials/ct-benghazi-hillary-clinton-obama-rhodes-edit-0629-jm-20160628-story.html
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2019 01:48 pm
@Region Philbis,
It has indeed been an emergency, and he isn't the first president to say border security is a national emergency. Trump has been trying to work with the Dems since he took office. Who can forget the offer of DACA protections to double the amount of people the DNC asked for, 1.8 million in exchange for money for the border wall/fence.