Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 05:15 am

http://i68.tinypic.com/2qwklmv.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:30 am
@MontereyJack,

Quote:
You shpu;d look at the demographics of the 2016 vote.

It is not 2016.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:33 am
@Region Philbis,
Another lame meme. This is not a presidential election. But the low information voters Democrats attract might be dumb enough to believe it is. I guess that meme maker might not know the difference either.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:36 am
@coldjoint,
You keep making the same claims at the same time Democrats have opened up a 14 point lead in the genetic ballot. You and your far right sources lack much credibility.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:38 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
This is not a presidential election.

Of course it is!! To deny that people aren't going to make their choices based on Trump is totally delusional.
hingehead

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 04:23 pm
@camlok,
Quote:

cj wrote:
This is not a presidential election.

cam wrote:
Of course it is!! To deny that people aren't going to make their choices based on Trump is totally delusional.

Well they aren't electing a president so no it isn't a presidential election, it's more like a very, very large opinion poll.
camlok

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 04:27 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:
Well they aren't electing a president so no it isn't a presidential election, it's more like a very, very large opinion poll.

I didn't mean in a strict, literal sense. The focus will be who? The elections are all about Trump. Yes, an opinion poll on Trump.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 04:29 pm
@hingehead,
Quote:

What was your opinion of the 2010 and 2014 elections? If I recall, the GOP picked up seats in both elections, so the opinion poll showed Obama and the DNC were doing the wrong things and the US wanted some change...
camlok

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 04:37 pm
@Baldimo,
Hey, Baldimo, where have you been hiding? You think the heat is off?
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 07:09 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
I didn't mean in a strict, literal sense.

My bad - I took you literally without context.
camlok

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 09:09 pm
@hingehead,
No problem, HH.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 10:42 pm
Ohio's Wealthiest Republican Donor Quits the GOP. He Felt "Dirty" and "Ashamed".
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/9/15/1795976/-Ohio-s-Wealthiest-Republican-Donor-Quits-the-GOP-He-Felt-Dirty-and-Ashamed?detail=emaildkre
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2018 11:38 pm
@coldjoint,
Trump has stocked his campaign and Administration full of people who have lied to the Senate or FBI about all the Russian officials they've been meeting in secret. And Trump was negotiating with Putin to build a Moscow Trump Tower even as he ran for president-talk about a conflict of interest.
camlok

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 05:37 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
And Trump was negotiating with Putin to build a Moscow Trump Tower even as he ran for president-talk about a conflict of interest.

Why do you so despise US capitalism?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 06:37 am

https://i.imgur.com/w2NW0o1.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 10:31 am
@Region Philbis,
Your meme should have said it is not one thing Democrats can do about it, except make memes. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 10:35 am
@Region Philbis,
The only thing true in that entire meme is the refused to hold hearing on Garlands nomination, the rest if DNC and leftist lies. Where did the 4% number come from, I've heard he provided more records than the last 5 nominee's combined. The DNC wants access to paper work from the Bush admin, it has nothing to do with Kavanaugh. Their cheap ploys are transparent to the majority of the US voters.
camlok

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 10:44 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
The only thing true in that entire meme is the refused[sic] to hold hearing[sic] on Garlands[sic] nomination, the rest if[sic] DNC and leftist lies. Where did the 4% number come from, I've heard he provided more records than the last 5 nominee's combined.

Baldimo has heard; well glory be, the truth has arrived!!!

Quote:
The DNC wants access to paper work from the Bush admin, it has nothing to do with Kavanaugh.

We know this because Baldimo has heard; well glory be, the truth has arrived!!!

Quote:
Their cheap ploys are transparent to the majority of the US voters.

Because of all the evidence in your post, right, Baldimo?

53.7% disapprove of Trump, 40.1 approve.

You are as big a serial liar as Trump is.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
camlok

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2018 12:55 pm
@coldjoint,
Don't vote coldjoint down you cowardly Democrats, "liberals", ... .

You only have to point out that both sides have their dirty, sleazy tricks.

But wait, won't that show that y'all and coldjoint/gunga/Finn, Baldimo, ... are really one and the same thing?