When, and it is called business. 0.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2018 11:15 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Russians bought 86 Trump properties — all in cash — totaling $109 million

When, and it is called business. 0.

There are other names for it. Like Profiteering, graft, racketeering, tax evasion, RICO act crimes, accepting bribes by foreign governments, peddling influence for money. You know? right? Like your Mom thinking you are so great at business and is on cloud nine telling all the other ladies at the spa how successful your business is....just ticked pink and busting with motherly love until the FBI comes and takes you away...
coldjoint

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2018 11:24 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Like your Mom

Why do insist on breaking the rules? Do you consider yourself above them?

0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2018 11:42 pm
https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36511086_1794459240671958_4794546179494903808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeHTjbVweD4_bvxU9S7eLa6J5d1uuzo25KGe45maOUG0aK5YeIUxwQocFZk2QNiC5O5i2ou4fHMrqdwTv0lDkospJpyaBTGlT3NbI3X4_I-MUw&oh=64509e0ab9ea22d4e9d77d2c34897483&oe=5BEA4118
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2018 11:43 pm
@glitterbag,
Not to mention we have sanctions against doing business with Russia...
coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 12:02 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:

Do you know what they were when these supposed crimes occurred? I bet you don't.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 12:08 am
@coldjoint,
What do you mean 'what they were'......? Do you know, I bet you don't.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 12:12 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:

I did not post the article, plus I do not care. I am pointing out that he has no idea. Showing how informed your side truly is, which is not all.

You forgot to answer if you consider yourself above the rules?
glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 12:36 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:

Yes , there are very strict rules about what can and cannot be sold or transported. It's complex, only in that a number of Federal Departments collaborate to ensure
businesses don't sell certain technologies to hostile governments. Every Nation in the world regulates trade for National Security Reasons.

I'm n to sure why this seems to baffle a few, but Law enforcement doesn't provide access to criminal files to organized crime outfits, China doesn't sell their state of the art voice recognition devices to anyone.

Americans are so busy trying to discredit the political party they don't belong so fervently that they have lost sight of the real dangers outside in inside our borders.

My biggest fear is that too many of our citizens refuse to learn about all the functions that are necessary to keep our country running and safe. The worst thing is when a mistake/failure occurs all we want to do if find a scape goat and bitch that the Government is too big and heads must roll, and everybody else is a degenerate.

Well today, we know about children and infants being stolen from their parents and simply shrug our shoulders because it's easier to blame the parents than the Administration. The drones buzz around Trump and are willing to accept this outrageous assault on children as simply respecting the law.

glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 12:44 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I did not post the article, plus I do not care. I am pointing out that he has no idea. Showing how informed your side truly is, which is not all.

You forgot to answer if you consider yourself above the rules?

Maybe you have been awake too long and suffering a touch of sleep deprivation and becoming confused. Whatever it is, I find your last few post incoherent. Maybe it's best you get about 7 or 8 hours of sleep under your belt and once rested if you still think you have a question, post it,. You will feel better if you get some sleep.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 12:54 am
@TheCobbler,
TheCobbler wrote:
http://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36434314_1998703576866651_5009578798115454976_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_eui2=AeFZ5u93EDh9v6ZgHrPZjzhc9J9OLj_XtKIx9HpWtHDRRPz-rW0UztRLZJYq0artxIdtUnG58wO9lIWTpqVqYZVUxli6o_sWtyOmUbV3qVHCLg&oh=bc897bb1a4516ca3c8555fe7db6a14ca&oe=5BDE732E
Who knew that the only thing it takes to make a liberal happy is sending children to prison when their parents commit a crime?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 01:03 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
coldjoint wrote:
TheCobbler wrote:
glitterbag wrote:
There are other names for it. Like Profiteering, graft, racketeering, tax evasion, RICO act crimes, accepting bribes by foreign governments, peddling influence for money.

Do you know what they were when these supposed crimes occurred? I bet you don't.

He means: "Do you know what the sanctions were when these supposed crimes occurred?"
firefly

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 02:14 am
http://media.nj.com/new_jersey_opinion/photo/hands-dt-rus-03jpeg-abe815536b659085.jpeg
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 11:15 am
@glitterbag,
Back in the late 1950's, I was in the Air Force. Back then, the danger of nuclear holocaust was of the utmost concern. Now, it seems to be cybersecurity. Times do change.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 11:23 am
@firefly,
Do you have one of Muhammad leading Merkel and Macron and May around?
That is much closer to the truth than another cartoon based on the crap made up by the Deep State and fact you lost an election and nothing more.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 12:12 pm
@oralloy,
Quote oralloy:
Quote:
He means: "Do you know what the sanctions were when these supposed crimes occurred?"
Since Trump has been dealing with Kremlin connected oligarchs for decades, all of whom make their money by crooked means, we are certain to see a multiplicity of crimes by Trump for both violating sanctions and violating laws which were on the books before the sanctions were applied.

Hence, we have to wait until Mueller's report to sort it all out.

The Republicans know this, that is why they are getting Rosenstein in front of them to scream at him that they want reports given to them of ongoing investigations, so that Trump can prepare himself for what Mueller will reveal. No doubt, this preparation will involve, in part, tweetstorms to the effect that, "Hey, what's the big deal about violating some laws, the Democrats want to let men use ladies' bathrooms" and similar themes.

It won't help, of course. Partly because Trump cannot get good legal representation since he doesn't pay, and partly because if Jesus Christ himself came back down to earth and became his attorney, Trump still wouldn't have a prayer.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 12:23 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Hence, we have to wait until Mueller's report to sort it all out.

The bias and the stonewalling make Mueller's report and its findings exactly what they are, nothing but manufactured lies, underhanded secret police techniques, and totally discredited bullshit.

Nothing to wait for at all. Next.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 03:57 pm
Quote:
Is Twitter censoring the #WalkAway hashtag?

It sure looks like it. It is third highest trend and users say it(Twitter) is not showing it. Why would they do that? Must be very worried about the success of that hashtag.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg5Ri-5W0AEpzG5.jpg
http://www.trevorloudon.com/2018/06/is-twitter-is-censoring-the-walkaway-hashtag/
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 09:07 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
Since Trump has been dealing with Kremlin connected oligarchs for decades, all of whom make their money by crooked means, we are certain to see a multiplicity of crimes by Trump for both violating sanctions and violating laws which were on the books before the sanctions were applied.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/57/47/57/5747573ccae18dd7c5acf7db6983fbd9.jpg
coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 09:17 pm
@firefly,
It is an orchestrated conspiracy and will be proven to be one.