Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 03:00 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
That's a terrible, and untrue, remark to make about Laura Bush

I said 0 about Laura Bush. I was not talking about or to her.

Stick to your cartoons. The less you say the better.
firefly

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 03:18 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
The less you say the better

You should take your own advice, particularly when you clearly don't understand what you are talking about.

The "truth" TheCobbler referred to was a statement made by Laura Bush. Therefore, your response to that is a reflection on Mrs Bush--unless you failed to understand what TheCobbler had posted (which I don't doubt for a moment, given your tendency to distort and misinterpret).
coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 03:33 pm
@firefly,
Quote:
You should take your own advice,

Not until I can't backup what I say. Why don't you give it a try?
Quote:
Therefore, your response to that is a reflection on Mrs Bush

I told you exactly what I meant, if you don't like it, it looks like you have a problem.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 05:39 pm
Dan Rather wrote:
Let’s be clear, tearing children away from their parents is but a logical extension of this administration’s immigration policy - a policy already steeped in cruelty and fueled by racism and demagoguery. Donald Trump’s general debasement of our democratic ideals and disregard for even the most basic sense of fairness and justice was already on wide display for all to see without pretense or embarrassment. Now we have an exclamation point.

But with a ray of hope it seems that the level of inhumanity from this latest escalation of punitive policy has gone too far for even some of his supporters and enablers. Hopefully it will be halted, but we cannot forget the poisonous seed from which it sprouted.

Maybe just maybe a bit of the spell of Donald Trump is starting to wear thin on some of his more reality-bases voters. Perhaps the basic decency that I believe inhabits the hearts of most Americans is beginning to re-exert its power.

Often those who rule by fear and the cynical breeding of division only find they have gone too far when it is too late for them to rectify the results of their overreach. We can hope, and do more. We can bear witness. We can organize. We can march. We can vote.

Let the bells of justice ring forth to bring attention to those who cannot ring them for themselves. Perhaps President Trump will wonder for whom these bells toll. And perhaps the answer will be, “they toll for thee.”
coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 05:57 pm
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
Dan Rather wrote:

Enough said. Next.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 06:32 pm
@Region Philbis,
Dan Rather wrote:
Let’s be clear, tearing children away from their parents is but a logical extension of this administration’s immigration policy - a policy already steeped in cruelty and fueled by racism and demagoguery.
But it was OK for the Obama Administration to do it?

And it is OK for the Democrats to ensure the continuation of the policy by refusing to compromise with Trump on border security reform?

What's the frequency, Dan?
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 08:13 pm
Trump's fmr. campaign boss Paul Manafort is now IN JAIL...
http://www.msnbc.com/brian-williams/watch/trump-s-fmr-campaign-boss-paul-manafort-is-now-in-jail-1257153091586
coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 08:16 pm
@TheCobbler,

Quote:
Trump's fmr. campaign boss Paul Manafort is now IN JAIL...

So what?
glitterbag

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 08:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Oh gosh, did you think Cobbler meant it was a bad thing??? No, it's a great thing. Every person closing in on 70 wants to spend the rest of their lives in jail....Manafort is probably tickled pink.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 08:32 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Manafort is probably tickled pink.

It does not affect Trump. Any information after this legal blackmail would be tainted. The Russia investigation is a joke, and eventually it could overturn the charges against Manafort.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 08:36 pm
@coldjoint,
Let me quote a member of the A2K brain trust: So What?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:11 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Let me quote a member of the A2K brain trust: So What?

So what? It means Trump is going nowhere, what else matters? Laughing Laughing Laughing
glitterbag

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:17 pm
@coldjoint,
You're right Trump has no where to go.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 09:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
You're right Trump has no where to go.

Not until 2024. Cool
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 10:46 pm
Trump's family separation policy has Republicans starting to panic about 2018

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-family-separation-policy-has-republicans-starting-to-panic-about-2018/ar-AAyPysq?ocid=UE13DHP
coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 Jun, 2018 11:57 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
Trump's family separation policy has Republicans starting to panic about 2018

Flake and Collins are RINOs, all this is another lie blown out of proportion.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2018 12:09 am
@Real Music,
Possibly, maybe the ones with a conscience and maybe the ones worried about upsetting those with a conscience.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2018 03:31 am
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTljp0EyDRCtePIOlAHICLhoy1_tZaSW7l2SKy_Cewlko9e60KRWw
TheCobbler

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2018 08:46 am
Methodists may expel Jeff Sessions on ‘child abuse’ & ‘immorality’ charges
https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/06/methodists-may-expel-jeff-sessions-child-abuse-immorality-charges/
coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 Jun, 2018 10:06 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Methodists

Why would you care what any religious organization does?
0 Replies