Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 30 May, 2018 12:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Rasmmussen has a well knowm strong gop bias and cweak merhodoology.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 30 May, 2018 03:21 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Rasmmussen has a well knowm strong gop bias and cweak merhodoology.

And the sources are not biased on your side of the street? Bottom line the Democrats will not win the House.
oralloy

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 01:11 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Rasmmussen has a well known strong gop bias
So do the voters.

End result: Accurate election predictions by Rasmussen.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 05:44 pm
@oralloy,
You do realize the GOP lost the vote by nearly three million in 2016, don'tyou. The country does NOT tilt GOP. There are a helluva lot of kids preregistering, and they're gonna be voting anti-NRA.

Republicans LOST the 2016 election by nearly three million votwa. America does not tilt Reublican. Gonna be worse in November. There are a helluva lofarkids preregistering and they ain't gonna vote GOP. in Nov.

republicans lost the 2016 vo
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 05:52 pm
@coldjoint,
Educate yourself about polls and methodologies. They make their living by reflecting the voters' will as accurately as possible.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 06:42 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
They make their living by reflecting the voters' will as accurately as possible.

Like they did when Killary lost?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 07:18 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
@coldjoint,
Educate yourself about polls and methodologies.

That's like asking Trump the same question. Trump claims his inaugural crowd was huge! ....except, pictures don't lie.

https://wtop.com/inauguration/2017/01/trumps-inauguration-crowds-compare-photos/slide/1/
coldjoint

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 07:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
That's like asking Trump the same question.

That is not a question. Here is a hint, they have one of these at the end "?".
I wont call you a moron, I don't need to.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 08:51 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Trump claims his inaugural crowd was huge! ....except, pictures don't lie.
https://wtop.com/inauguration/2017/01/trumps-inauguration-crowds-compare-photos/slide/1/
Fake news. Their Trump photo was from earlier in the morning before everyone had arrived.
MontereyJack

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 10:39 pm
@oralloy,
both shots taken at same time, four years apart. You're the fake.
oralloy

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 11:06 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
both shots taken at same time, four years apart.
I have no idea what time the Obama shot was taken, but the Trump shot was taken well before the inauguration when people were still filing in.

MontereyJack wrote:
You're the fake.
No, the fakes are the dishonest reporters who broadcast untrue pictures of Trump's inauguration.

I'm the guy who speaks the truth when liberals don't want anyone to speak the truth.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 11:16 pm
@MontereyJack,
bump
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 11:43 pm
@oralloy,
Read the captions. You're wrong.
oralloy

Reply Thu 31 May, 2018 11:47 pm
@MontereyJack,
Left: Fake News
Right: Reality
http://wtop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/012017_trump_compare.jpghttp://s4.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?d=20170125&i=1170068903&r=LYNXMPED0N06R&t=2
Note the white square forward of the Smithsonian Castle (red building in the lower right). The fake news picture has the square about 20% full. The real picture has the square about half full.

Forward of that is the white square next to Hirshhorn Museum (round building). The fake news picture has the square mostly full. The real picture has the square filled up and overflowing into the brown areas surrounding the square.

Forward of that is a white square that is slightly less than half full in the fake news picture. The real picture has it about two thirds full.

I took the fake news picture directly from the fake news website. I got the real picture of Trump's inauguration from Reuters News Agency.

By the way, if anyone wants to know the difference between a picture taken by a real camera verses one taken by a cheap smart phone, compare those pictures at full resolution.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2018 12:14 am
@oralloy,
Trump's clearly smaller. Compare youtube videos
glitterbag

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2018 12:25 am
@oralloy,
You know, I hope you understand that I would never call you a sap, but I live close enough to D.C. to see the overhead photos of the crowds. I also watched WTOP coverage...WTOP is a D.C. TV station. I don't know who told you about the streets in D.C. but they misled you. You will never understand how much you have been duped because you have no investigative/curiosity genes. Also, I don't know where you call home.....but you obviously don't live anywhere near D.C,. Don't try to bluff your way about your "info" on D.C........we both know the only thing you understand is what you read in uber-nuts uber right crap. It might make you feel superior for a nano-second...but that's not what America is about.
oralloy

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2018 12:41 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Trump's clearly smaller. Compare youtube videos
Yes, but that doesn't justify the fake news website making his crowds look smaller yet.
oralloy

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2018 12:42 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
WTOP is a D.C. TV station.
That doesn't make it OK for them to disseminate fake news.

glitterbag wrote:
I don't know who told you about the streets in D.C. but they misled you.
I'm pretty sure that the buildings I called the Smithsonian Castle and Hirshhorn Museum are in fact the Smithsonian Castle and Hirshhorn Museum.

However, even if I labeled them wrong, the red building and the round building are still useful for referencing positions within the pictures.

glitterbag wrote:
You will never understand how much you have been duped because you have no investigative/curiosity genes.
It's more a matter of me not being duped.

glitterbag wrote:
Also, I don't know where you call home.....but you obviously don't live anywhere near D.C,.
Michigan.

glitterbag wrote:
Don't try to bluff your way about your "info" on D.C........
I was not bluffing. All of my statements are correct.

glitterbag wrote:
we both know the only thing you understand is what you read in uber-nuts uber right crap.
That liberals think PBS and NPR are right wing crap says more about liberalism than it says about PBS and NPR.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2018 07:39 am
@oralloy,
So. You're admitting Trump's crowds were smaller. So his repeated boasts were wrong? Just another few of the documented 3200 false or misleading or factless claims he's made just since taking office? Not including the thousands of false claims and promises he made on the campaign trail before that? If you want to talk about fake news, you have to realize the tsunami of fake news is Donald Trump.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2018 10:50 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
but that's not what America is about.

And you think you know what America is about? Laughing Laughing Laughing