Turning The Ballot Box Against Republicans

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 09:27 pm
@coldjoint,
You are the one lying, to yourself and others.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 09:33 pm
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
You are the one lying, to yourself and others.

Pretty vague there. Thanks for trying.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:24 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm not sure you can call Trump's approval SOARING exactly when it's still two points belkow what it was when he was inaugurated and is nowhere within striking distance of actually reaching a majority, and the candidates he endores keep losing special elections in red states and districts. The country detests him.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:28 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
The country detests him.

What country are you talking about? I did not write the article, but I liked it.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:35 pm
https://zogbyanalytics.com/images/za030118/trump030118.png

Add up strongly approve to somewhat approve to somewhat disapprove. None of those categories come close to hate. 35% is not the country. Period.
https://zogbyanalytics.com/news/839-the-zogby-poll-trump-job-approval-at-48-50-disapprove-trump-job-approval-among-millennials-50-48-disapprove-a-majority-of-voters-want-to-support-2nd-amendment-when-hollywood-demands-gun-control-two-thirds-of-millennials-support-2nd-amendment-when-hollywood-opposes
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:38 pm
@coldjoint,
SWould you care to iuess what country I'm talking about? Hint: it starts with a U and it's not Uruguay or Uzbekistan.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:49 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
what country I'm talking about?

Did you miss the pie chart? You are wrong and being Mr Democracy you can see you haters are not the majority. You are wrong, end of story.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2018 10:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
Nambia? Smile
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 01:33 am
A record-breaking 31 House Republicans won't seek re-election in 2018
http://theweek.com/speedreads/747985/recordbreaking-31-house-republicans-wont-seek-reelection-2018

Defeat is sour, huh GOP?
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 01:36 am
@oralloy,
We on the left approve of the number of senate and house republicans being voted out of office in November...

We will even be nice and dig a mass grave...

Baldimo

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 08:46 am
@cicerone imposter,
Just like the play book you have always used, the only care for old people is the votes they cast for SS and Medicade. When they are asked on their opinions of other subjects, they are told to shut up and let the children run the world.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 08:49 am
@TheCobbler,
It sounds like the same # of DNC crooks who did the same thing after the passing of the ACA, they knew it was bad and got out of office.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 09:02 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
We will even be nice and dig a mass grave...

The Lefts final solution. Typical. Disagree or die.
0 Replies

TheCobbler

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 09:14 am
Aide for antigay politician busted having car sex with 17-year-old boy he met on Grindr
https://www.queerty.com/aide-antigay-politician-busted-car-sex-underage-boy-met-grindr-20180322

More Republicans caught doing what they do best (hypocrisy).

Every town has a dead end street waiting for a shirtless republican to drive down it with a 17 year old boy.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 09:19 am
@Baldimo,
Yea, that is why an overwhelming majority (millions) of Americans dashed out and bought health insurance on the Obamacare exchange. Because it was so bad... (cynical)
coldjoint

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 09:21 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:
Aide for antigay politician busted having car sex with 17-year-old boy he met on Grindr

And this means what? How does this reflect on the politician? Was he the one in the car? Is Obama a liar because Susan Rice lied to the American people? If guilt by association is all you got, you are the hypocrite.
TheCobbler

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 09:35 am
@coldjoint,
I thought republicans had God giving them pointers on who to hire? lol

Politifact says there is no proof that Rice lied.

And yes there is guilt assumed by association especially when it comes to republicans.

In Context: Did Susan Rice lie about unmasking Trump associates?
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/07/context-did-susan-rice-lie-about-unmasking-trump-a/

So no, Obama is fine and so is Susan Rice..

Your flimsy and impotent reply given while you defend pedophiles speaks volumes.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 28 Mar, 2018 09:40 am
@TheCobbler,
Quote:

In Context: Did Susan Rice lie about unmasking Trump associates?

I was speaking of the Benghazi lie about the video that she blamed it on the Sunday news shows, or that Bergdhal served his country with honor and distinction.
Quote:
Your flimsy and impotent reply given while you defend pedophiles speaks volumes.

How did I defend pedophiles, your comment is dishonest, I did no such thing, I said it was not the politician he worked for, and you know it. Stop putting words in other peoples mouths to back up your lies.
0 Replies